• Old Bob Has Pulled a Rabbit Out Of The Hat

From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 8 10:29:22 2023
    Glad to announce that as of tomorrow TCSC, Treasure Coast Soaring Club will have a new addition to our fine fleet of gliders. Our club is purchasing an ASW24 and adding it to our fleet of beautiful gliders.
    This ship is the result of a donation for the purchase price and a generous donation from the seller that will make this beautiful ship available for qualified club members to fly and learn cross country skills.
    Developing youth glider pilots has been at the core of our objective, I think that we have the finest youth program in the country, now we can take soaring to a new level for future cross country pilots. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sat Jun 10 17:45:08 2023
    On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 1:29:24 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Glad to announce that as of tomorrow TCSC, Treasure Coast Soaring Club will have a new addition to our fine fleet of gliders. Our club is purchasing an ASW24 and adding it to our fleet of beautiful gliders.
    This ship is the result of a donation for the purchase price and a generous donation from the seller that will make this beautiful ship available for qualified club members to fly and learn cross country skills.
    Developing youth glider pilots has been at the core of our objective, I think that we have the finest youth program in the country, now we can take soaring to a new level for future cross country pilots. Old Bob, The Purist
    Yep. the ship is in the hangar and will be ready to fly tomorrow, I think Eileen should have the first flight, I will keep you posted. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 12 14:46:07 2023
    On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8:45:10 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Yep. the ship is in the hangar and will be ready to fly tomorrow, I think Eileen should have the first flight, I will keep you posted. OBTP
    Eileen turned down the offer and I decided to take her place. The ship flew extremely well, could not ask for a better club ship and now our club is headed in a new direction developing cross country pure glider pilots. If you get a chance you can see
    pics of the ship on the Facebook Soaring Forum. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilo@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 12 19:34:40 2023
    On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 5:46:09 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Eileen turned down the offer and I decided to take her place. The ship flew extremely well, could not ask for a better club ship and now our club is headed in a new direction developing cross country pure glider pilots. If you get a chance you can see
    pics of the ship on the Facebook Soaring Forum. OBTP
    Thoughts on those winglets vs factory?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 13 02:49:30 2023
    On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 10:34:42 PM UTC-4, Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
    Eileen turned down the offer and I decided to take her place. The ship flew extremely well, could not ask for a better club ship and now our club is headed in a new direction developing cross country pure glider pilots. If you get a chance you can
    see pics of the ship on the Facebook Soaring Forum. OBTP
    Will certainly let you know, She may try them today. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Thu Jun 15 14:25:57 2023
    On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 5:49:32 AM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 10:34:42 PM UTC-4, Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
    Eileen turned down the offer and I decided to take her place. The ship flew extremely well, could not ask for a better club ship and now our club is headed in a new direction developing cross country pure glider pilots. If you get a chance you can
    see pics of the ship on the Facebook Soaring Forum. OBTP
    Well, I guess the boss has spoken, the UH tips will stay with Eileen. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilo@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Jun 16 06:29:36 2023
    On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 5:25:59 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 5:49:32 AM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Eileen turned down the offer and I decided to take her place. The ship flew extremely well, could not ask for a better club ship and now our club is headed in a new direction developing cross country pure glider pilots. If you get a chance you
    can see pics of the ship on the Facebook Soaring Forum. OBTP
    Well, I guess the boss has spoken, the UH tips will stay with Eileen. OBTP

LOL....
    You can order a new set!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05