• Cordele

From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 16 15:20:44 2023
    Once again I am planning to spend a couple of days in Cordele for the main event. My cooler will once again filled with cold brews and definitely some rum and coke for those who like the best drink of the tropics. I have volunteered my services to crew
    if anyone needs help. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Wed May 31 13:54:58 2023
    On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 6:20:46 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Once again I am planning to spend a couple of days in Cordele for the main event. My cooler will once again filled with cold brews and definitely some rum and coke for those who like the best drink of the tropics. I have volunteered my services to crew
    if anyone needs help. OBTP
    I will be headed to Cordele this weekend to see some of my old friends and stir the pot a bit. I will be bringing a BIG box of my mangoes from the orchard and plenty of beer and booze for the contestants. I will have a special cooler dedicate to those
    great tow pilots who work so hard and get very little recognition. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Wed Jun 7 13:42:30 2023
    On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:55:00 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 6:20:46 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Once again I am planning to spend a couple of days in Cordele for the main event. My cooler will once again filled with cold brews and definitely some rum and coke for those who like the best drink of the tropics. I have volunteered my services to
    crew if anyone needs help. OBTP
    I will be headed to Cordele this weekend to see some of my old friends and stir the pot a bit. I will be bringing a BIG box of my mangoes from the orchard and plenty of beer and booze for the contestants. I will have a special cooler dedicate to those
    great tow pilots who work so hard and get very little recognition. OBTP
    After a few days in Cordele I returned back home to beautiful Vero Beach just in time for the thunderstorms. I would like to say a few words about the Cordele event, it was extremely well organized and the motorglider guys were very friendly and eager to
    show Old Bob his new and beautiful self launch electric JS3. Only comment that he made was, "Hope People Don't Have a Camera and Take Your Picture". On Monday evening there was a wonderful gathering of people at the tent in a well organized dinner event
    that was absolutely fantastic, plenty of food and snacks that left not a single soul hungry, and the cold beer was plentiful.
    As I said earlier I made sure that the tow pilots and of age drinking participants had plenty of fine cold beer for the after towing events. Yes, those ground crew workers were working hard and did a great job of launching and recovering gliders, even
    those Purist who landed out.
    A word to the sponsor and the people of Cordele, you guys and gals did a wonderful job, it was a pleasure being a spectator. OLD BOB, THE PURIST

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05