• Need LS-3 Wing Pins Needed

From S T@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 24 11:29:07 2023
    While volunteering at Region 5 North I mentioned to someone at that I need wing pins for an LS-3 project. They suggested I post it here. I was told the pins for the LS-3 and 3A are the same. Anyone have a spare set they are willing to part with?
    Might be able to use some other parts as well.

BTW, if you have neve been, I highly recommend a visit to Perry. Al and Rhonda put on a great event, and the airport is a slice of heaven.

Regards,

Scott Thomas
    TBSS, Zephyrhills, FL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From david.krautter@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 24 16:44:38 2023
    Scott,

I have a set of LS6 wing pins. I suspect that they are same as LS3.

Contact david dot krautter @ gmail.com to discuss

David K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Sinclair@21:1/5 to S T on Mon Apr 24 16:47:12 2023
    On Monday, April 24, 2023 at 11:29:09 AM UTC-7, S T wrote:
    While volunteering at Region 5 North I mentioned to someone at that I need wing pins for an LS-3 project. They suggested I post it here. I was told the pins for the LS-3 and 3A are the same. Anyone have a spare set they are willing to part with? Might
    be able to use some other parts as well.

BTW, if you have neve been, I highly recommend a visit to Perry. Al and Rhonda put on a great event, and the airport is a slice of heaven.

Regards,

Scott Thomas

I have an. LS-3 right wing - (flaperon) with one spar bushing ripped sideways ……….other than that, she’s cherry!
    Also have pins (30mm X 150mm) slightly rusty but will polish out with emery cloth! Also have gear box and associated controls and rudder pedals……. All bent, broken, cracked or missing!
    No charge to good guys……..I’m in Placerville, Ca
    Email ……..johnsinclair210(at)yahoo.com………….for photos!
    JJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Nixon@21:1/5 to John Sinclair on Tue Apr 25 05:48:48 2023
    On Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:47:14 PM UTC-4, John Sinclair wrote:
    While volunteering at Region 5 North I mentioned to someone at that I need wing pins for an LS-3 project. They suggested I post it here. I was told the pins for the LS-3 and 3A are the same. Anyone have a spare set they are willing to part with?

Regards,

Scott Thomas
    I have an. LS-3 right wing - (flaperon) with one spar bushing ripped sideways ……….other than that, she’s cherry!
    Also have pins (30mm X 150mm) slightly rusty but will polish out with emery cloth! Also have gear box and associated controls and rudder pedals……. All bent, broken, cracked or missing!
    JJ
    I told Scott you probably would be the one.
    Cheers
    UH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From S T@21:1/5 to Hank Nixon on Wed Apr 26 08:20:08 2023
    On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 8:48:50 AM UTC-4, Hank Nixon wrote:
    On Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:47:14 PM UTC-4, John Sinclair wrote:

Regards,

Scott Thomas
    JJ
    I told Scott you probably would be the one.
    Cheers
    UH
    Thanks JJ and Hank. Sending email with contact info. Great news.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05