• ASW-19 For Sale

From Pat Jordan@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 6 09:18:15 2023
    I am upgrading to an ASW-27 and will be selling my ASW-19.

Ready for Cross-Country and competition. Roomy cockpit, suitable for large and tall pilots. Handles very well, climbs great, easy, and forgiving. A joy to fly. Relatively low time glider (770 hours).

Tinted Canopy is in excellent condition. Gelcoat – wings and fuse in excellent condition. Hasn't been flown much in 18 years. Slight crazing on control surfaces and stabilizer. Chin tow hook. New Seals and tapes, new tailwheel. Recent instrument
    upgrades include FLARM Fusion (FLARM B antenna), TrafficView80, and LXNav S-80, and Cambridge 302.

Two Schleicher approved modifications: Tilt-up instrument panel, with recent gas strut and Dual Panel spoilers. Wedekind sleeves installed for easy hookup of all controls. Meticulous logbook and maintenance records.
    Ground towing equipment includes wing wheel, tail dolly, and tow bar.
    Cobra trailer (12/1999), fiberglass top in excellent condition. Replaced both wheel hubs/brake assemblies, new square tongue and surge brake, new scissors jack, new Bowden cables, new shocks, tires less than 2 years old.

Asking $37,500

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Pat Jordan@21:1/5 to Pat Jordan on Thu Apr 6 10:16:40 2023
    On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 12:18:18 PM UTC-4, Pat Jordan wrote:

Ready for Cross-Country and competition. Roomy cockpit, suitable for large and tall pilots. Handles very well, climbs great, easy, and forgiving. A joy to fly. Relatively low time glider (770 hours).

Tinted Canopy is in excellent condition. Gelcoat – wings and fuse in excellent condition. Hasn't been flown much in 18 years. Slight crazing on control surfaces and stabilizer. Chin tow hook. New Seals and tapes, new tailwheel. Recent instrument
    upgrades include FLARM Fusion (FLARM B antenna), TrafficView80, and LXNav S-80, and Cambridge 302.

Two Schleicher approved modifications: Tilt-up instrument panel, with recent gas strut and Dual Panel spoilers. Wedekind sleeves installed for easy hookup of all controls. Meticulous logbook and maintenance records.
    Cobra trailer (12/1999), fiberglass top in excellent condition. Replaced both wheel hubs/brake assemblies, new square tongue and surge brake, new scissors jack, new Bowden cables, new shocks, tires less than 2 years old.

Asking $37,500
    The 19 will be available the first week in June.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jeff Eggers@21:1/5 to Pat Jordan on Thu Apr 6 14:12:47 2023
    On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 12:16:42 PM UTC-5, Pat Jordan wrote:

Ground towing equipment includes wing wheel, tail dolly, and tow bar. Cobra trailer (12/1999), fiberglass top in excellent condition. Replaced both wheel hubs/brake assemblies, new square tongue and surge brake, new scissors jack, new Bowden cables, new shocks, tires less than 2 years old.

Asking $37,500
    Thanks, Pat. Where is the 19 located?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pat Jordan@21:1/5 to Jeff Eggers on Thu Apr 6 14:17:55 2023
    On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 5:12:49 PM UTC-4, Jeff Eggers wrote:

Ground towing equipment includes wing wheel, tail dolly, and tow bar. Cobra trailer (12/1999), fiberglass top in excellent condition. Replaced both wheel hubs/brake assemblies, new square tongue and surge brake, new scissors jack, new Bowden cables, new shocks, tires less than 2 years old.

Asking $37,500
    Annual was completed March 6, 2023.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pat Jordan@21:1/5 to Jeff Eggers on Thu Apr 6 14:16:13 2023

Asking $37,500
    I keep it hangared at Monroe, GA, just east of Atlanta.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sean Franke@21:1/5 to Pat Jordan on Wed Apr 19 15:20:45 2023
    On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 3:17:56 PM UTC-6, Pat Jordan wrote:

Tinted Canopy is in excellent condition. Gelcoat – wings and fuse in excellent condition. Hasn't been flown much in 18 years. Slight crazing on control surfaces and stabilizer. Chin tow hook. New Seals and tapes, new tailwheel. Recent
    instrument upgrades include FLARM Fusion (FLARM B antenna), TrafficView80, and LXNav S-80, and Cambridge 302.

Asking $37,500
    https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/schleicher-asw-191605480333.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pat Jordan@21:1/5 to Sean Franke on Wed Apr 19 15:32:50 2023
    On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 6:20:47 PM UTC-4, Sean Franke wrote:
    On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 3:17:56 PM UTC-6, Pat Jordan wrote:

Tinted Canopy is in excellent condition. Gelcoat – wings and fuse in excellent condition. Hasn't been flown much in 18 years. Slight crazing on control surfaces and stabilizer. Chin tow hook. New Seals and tapes, new tailwheel. Recent
    instrument upgrades include FLARM Fusion (FLARM B antenna), TrafficView80, and LXNav S-80, and Cambridge 302.

Asking $37,500
    https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/schleicher-asw-191605480333.html
    The glider is hangared at Monroe County Airport, about an hour east of Atlanta, GA.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Pat Jordan on Sun Jul 16 03:46:17 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 6:20:57 AM UTC-4, Pat Jordan wrote:
    Thanks to the diligent efforts of Roy Bourgeois, I took delivery of of a beautiful ASW-27B that he imported from South Africa on behalf of his friend, Dick Bradley. I am now ready to sell my ASW-19, which is a low time glider (780 hours), in excellent
    condition, with tilt up instrument panel and double-spoiler modifications, and equipped with high-end electronics (LXNAV S-80, FLARM Fusion and TrafficView 80. This is not your typical 19. And most importantly, it comes with a 1999 Cobra trailer which
    has been upgraded with new components (wheels, hubs, brakes, scissors jack, square tongue and new 2" coupler). Please see new ad on Wings & Wheels for more details: https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/gliders/schleicher-asw-191412706591.html. Asking $
    Enjoy your ASW27, they are great ships, even Jim Lee likes them so much he calls mine a, "Lowly 27". OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pat Jordan@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 16 03:20:54 2023
    Thanks to the diligent efforts of Roy Bourgeois, I took delivery of of a beautiful ASW-27B that he imported from South Africa on behalf of his friend, Dick Bradley. I am now ready to sell my ASW-19, which is a low time glider (780 hours), in excellent
    condition, with tilt up instrument panel and double-spoiler modifications, and equipped with high-end electronics (LXNAV S-80, FLARM Fusion and TrafficView 80. This is not your typical 19. And most importantly, it comes with a 1999 Cobra trailer which
    has been upgraded with new components (wheels, hubs, brakes, scissors jack, square tongue and new 2" coupler). Please see new ad on Wings & Wheels for more details: https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/gliders/schleicher-asw-191412706591.html. Asking $

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05