• UPDATE ON TCSC

From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 13 11:49:06 2023
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but we are here
    for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.
    In a six year period our club has grown to become a wonderful soaring site, our location is nestled among one of the best coastline communities in Florida. We offer a great soaring location, great restaurants, wonderful lodging, and great weather
    especially during the winter months.
    Thanks again for all those who have supported our club. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 18:30:14 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:22:26 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:17:48 PM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 11:49:08 AM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but we are
    here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.
    In a six year period our club has grown to become a wonderful soaring site, our location is nestled among one of the best coastline communities in Florida. We offer a great soaring location, great restaurants, wonderful lodging, and great weather
    Hey PottyMouth, just WHEN did I gloat about anything (provide links to my actual posts, not your misguided interpretations)? I have merely asked straightforward questions on a subject that YOU brought up, not me.

Tom
    Just today I received two phone calls from people that know you and they also confirmed what we all know, you are certainly a nutcase. Hope to see you in the sheriff car at Seminole. OBTP

Hey PottyMouth, NAME those people because you are just BLOWING SMOKE OUT OF YOUR ASS!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 13 18:22:24 2023
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but we are
    here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.
    Hey PottyMouth, just WHEN did I gloat about anything (provide links to my actual posts, not your misguided interpretations)? I have merely asked straightforward questions on a subject that YOU brought up, not me.

Tom
    Just today I received two phone calls from people that know you and they also confirmed what we all know, you are certainly a nutcase. Hope to see you in the sheriff car at Seminole. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 18:17:46 2023
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but we are here
    for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.

Tom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 14 12:59:23 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:30:16 PM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but we
    are here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.

Tom
    Hey PottyMouth, NAME those people because you are just BLOWING SMOKE OUT OF YOUR ASS!
    The list is long and distinguished, you certainly don't have a lot of friends, some of my friends were in Ely, they are still shaking their heads at your antics. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sat Jan 14 13:11:10 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 12:59:25 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but we
    are here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.
    In a six year period our club has grown to become a wonderful soaring site, our location is nestled among one of the best coastline communities in Florida. We offer a great soaring location, great restaurants, wonderful lodging, and great
    weather especially during the winter months.

Tom
    The list is long and distinguished, you certainly don't have a lot of friends, some of my friends were in Ely, they are still shaking their heads at your antics. OBTP

Pure bullshit, PottyMouth. You can't even name ONE! On the other hand, there are PLENTY of pilots on RAS that are disgusted with your antics. One even went to the trouble of emailing a bunch of us pleading that we just IGNORE you. ANYBODY who doubts my
    standing at Ely needs only to call the FBO at Ely, Tim Parish, and ASK him(775-289-8804). That includes you, too, PottyMouth.

Tom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 14 13:33:28 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:11:12 PM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but
    we are here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.
    In a six year period our club has grown to become a wonderful soaring site, our location is nestled among one of the best coastline communities in Florida. We offer a great soaring location, great restaurants, wonderful lodging, and great

Tom
    Pure bullshit, PottyMouth. You can't even name ONE! On the other hand, there are PLENTY of pilots on RAS that are disgusted with your antics. One even went to the trouble of emailing a bunch of us pleading that we just IGNORE you. ANYBODY who doubts my
    standing at Ely needs only to call the FBO at Ely, Tim Parish, and ASK him(775-289-8804). That includes you, too, PottyMouth.

Tom
    To DSM-5, AKA, 2G, Nutcase
    I have no desire to contact anyone to verify your lack of credibility, it is quiet obvious. I have my PURIST reporters following up with great glider information. You have yet figured out how I flew the Pawnee from California to Florida without a flight
    trace, that one drove you crazier than you already are. Now you are trying to convince the world that motorgliderology is the solution for towing gliders, only a motorglider guy would come up with such bull crap, I have come to the realization that you
    still believe in Santa Claus.
    I anxiously await your arrival in Orland for the Seniors Contest, I really doubt that you will be allowed on the property, but I do extend a personal invitation to join me here in Vero Beach at X52, or my place FD25 and just maybe you will see the light,
    but I doubt it.
    Even "R" being the nice motorglider guy that he is offered to fly his motorglider up to Vero, land, and then give me a tow in my glider with my Pawnee and then motorglider back up so that we could fly together, now that is a good motorglider guy! Your
    favorite ASS KICKER, OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 16 22:25:30 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 1:33:30 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details, but
    we are here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.

Tom
    Pure bullshit, PottyMouth. You can't even name ONE! On the other hand, there are PLENTY of pilots on RAS that are disgusted with your antics. One even went to the trouble of emailing a bunch of us pleading that we just IGNORE you. ANYBODY who doubts
    my standing at Ely needs only to call the FBO at Ely, Tim Parish, and ASK him(775-289-8804). That includes you, too, PottyMouth.

Tom
    I have no desire to contact anyone to verify your lack of credibility, it is quiet obvious. I have my PURIST reporters following up with great glider information. You have yet figured out how I flew the Pawnee from California to Florida without a
    flight trace, that one drove you crazier than you already are. Now you are trying to convince the world that motorgliderology is the solution for towing gliders, only a motorglider guy would come up with such bull crap, I have come to the realization
    that you still believe in Santa Claus.
    I anxiously await your arrival in Orland for the Seniors Contest, I really doubt that you will be allowed on the property, but I do extend a personal invitation to join me here in Vero Beach at X52, or my place FD25 and just maybe you will see the
    light, but I doubt it.
    Even "R" being the nice motorglider guy that he is offered to fly his motorglider up to Vero, land, and then give me a tow in my glider with my Pawnee and then motorglider back up so that we could fly together, now that is a good motorglider guy! Your
    favorite ASS KICKER, OBTP

Of course you don't, because you KNOW every thing you are saying is a flat out LIE. And, then, there is the additional bullshit about threatening to have me arrested - get SERIOUS!

You have a lot in common with your Pawnee: an aging, noisy, worn out blowhard that burns too much gas and has seen better times.

Tom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 17 05:30:21 2023
    On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 1:25:32 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details,
    but we are here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.

Tom
    Pure bullshit, PottyMouth. You can't even name ONE! On the other hand, there are PLENTY of pilots on RAS that are disgusted with your antics. One even went to the trouble of emailing a bunch of us pleading that we just IGNORE you. ANYBODY who
    doubts my standing at Ely needs only to call the FBO at Ely, Tim Parish, and ASK him(775-289-8804). That includes you, too, PottyMouth.

Tom
    I have no desire to contact anyone to verify your lack of credibility, it is quiet obvious. I have my PURIST reporters following up with great glider information. You have yet figured out how I flew the Pawnee from California to Florida without a
    flight trace, that one drove you crazier than you already are. Now you are trying to convince the world that motorgliderology is the solution for towing gliders, only a motorglider guy would come up with such bull crap, I have come to the realization
    I anxiously await your arrival in Orland for the Seniors Contest, I really doubt that you will be allowed on the property, but I do extend a personal invitation to join me here in Vero Beach at X52, or my place FD25 and just maybe you will see the
    light, but I doubt it.
    Even "R" being the nice motorglider guy that he is offered to fly his motorglider up to Vero, land, and then give me a tow in my glider with my Pawnee and then motorglider back up so that we could fly together, now that is a good motorglider guy!
    Your favorite ASS KICKER, OBTP
    Of course you don't, because you KNOW every thing you are saying is a flat out LIE. And, then, there is the additional bullshit about threatening to have me arrested - get SERIOUS!

You have a lot in common with your Pawnee: an aging, noisy, worn out blowhard that burns too much gas and has seen better times.

Tom
    To DSM-5, AKA Nutcase
    well, just roll the dice! OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 17 14:19:10 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 2:49:08 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Tomorrow will set another milestone for TCSC, yes, how many clubs can say that they have solo'd someone from Norway? Yes, Morten Larsen will be taking his private glider add on tomorrow at TCSC. Morten came to Vero Beach from Narvik, Norway, which is
    north of the arctic circle. Morten came to Vero and joined TCSC, looks like word is spreading all over the world. I will keep all of you posted on the Soaring Forum on Facebook with pictures of Morten's accomplishment. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sat Jan 21 17:21:40 2023
    On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 5:30:24 AM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 1:25:32 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    Although there has been one certain nutcase individual that gloats in the possibility of a club losing their home, I am happy to announce that TCSC will be at our existing location for a long time to come. I cannot get into the details,
    but we are here for the future. A special thanks to all of those who have supported our great club.
    In a six year period our club has grown to become a wonderful soaring site, our location is nestled among one of the best coastline communities in Florida. We offer a great soaring location, great restaurants, wonderful lodging, and
    great weather especially during the winter months.

Tom
    Pure bullshit, PottyMouth. You can't even name ONE! On the other hand, there are PLENTY of pilots on RAS that are disgusted with your antics. One even went to the trouble of emailing a bunch of us pleading that we just IGNORE you. ANYBODY who
    doubts my standing at Ely needs only to call the FBO at Ely, Tim Parish, and ASK him(775-289-8804). That includes you, too, PottyMouth.

Tom
    light, but I doubt it.
    Even "R" being the nice motorglider guy that he is offered to fly his motorglider up to Vero, land, and then give me a tow in my glider with my Pawnee and then motorglider back up so that we could fly together, now that is a good motorglider guy!
    Your favorite ASS KICKER, OBTP

Tom
    To DSM-5, AKA Nutcase
    well, just roll the dice! OBTP

Translation: "You're right: I am an aging dinosaur."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05