• Oshkosh Dawn Patrol

From TopFunPilot@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 10 19:36:23 2023
    My name is Alex and I recently got my private pilot glider certificate on my 16th birthday. Now I am excited to start flying powered airplanes, and to try to get some free flight time, I entered a photo contest where the first prize is 40 free hours of
    aircraft rental at a local flight school. One of the ways the photo is judged is the number of views I get on the website, so if you are willing, it will help me out greatly if you view the photo, titled "Oshkosh Dawn Patrol". Here is the link:

https://competition.copperstateflyin.org/photo-contest/entry/12

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bill Tisdale@21:1/5 to topfu...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 07:49:07 2023
    On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:36:25 PM UTC-5, topfu...@gmail.com wrote:
    My name is Alex and I recently got my private pilot glider certificate on my 16th birthday. Now I am excited to start flying powered airplanes, and to try to get some free flight time, I entered a photo contest where the first prize is 40 free hours of
    aircraft rental at a local flight school. One of the ways the photo is judged is the number of views I get on the website, so if you are willing, it will help me out greatly if you view the photo, titled "Oshkosh Dawn Patrol". Here is the link:

https://competition.copperstateflyin.org/photo-contest/entry/12

I see there is a fee to vote.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TopFunPilot@21:1/5 to tisda...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 11:28:34 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 8:49:10 AM UTC-7, tisda...@gmail.com wrote:

I see there is a fee to vote.

The criteria for judging includes votes, views, and judging by a panel of professional photographers. Since it costs money to vote, I don’t think it’s fair to ask for votes, but viewing and sharing the photo is free and still helps me to win. Thanks
    for all your support!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05