• Soaring Safari TCSC

From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 27 15:31:50 2022
    I have some new and exciting news to bring to the table for 2023. The TCSC Soaring Safari will be bigger and better than ever, a few new participants that will be arriving in Vero Beach to take part in the pre-season warm up for the Big Dog contest
    season. Starting next month participants will be arriving and soaring the beautiful area of South Florida, AKA, "The Triangle Haven".
    Don't worry about something to do here on the coastline, you will certainly be impressed with what Vero has to offer. Old Bob, The Purist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 28 23:24:10 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 3:31:52 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have some new and exciting news to bring to the table for 2023. The TCSC Soaring Safari will be bigger and better than ever, a few new participants that will be arriving in Vero Beach to take part in the pre-season warm up for the Big Dog contest
    season. Starting next month participants will be arriving and soaring the beautiful area of South Florida, AKA, "The Triangle Haven".
    Don't worry about something to do here on the coastline, you will certainly be impressed with what Vero has to offer. Old Bob, The Purist.

PottyMouth STILL hasn't looked up the definition of "safari" - and probably won't considering his obliqueness.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 29 16:43:25 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 2:24:12 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    PottyMouth STILL hasn't looked up the definition of "safari" - and probably won't considering his obliqueness.
    Good thing about our Safari is the fact that you are not invited. Looking forward to the Sheriff hauling you off from Seminole. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Greenwell@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Thu Dec 29 20:43:18 2022
    On 12/29/2022 4:43 PM, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Good thing about our Safari is the fact that you are not invited. Looking forward to the Sheriff hauling you off from Seminole. Old Bob, The Purist

High sheriff and police riding after me
    Riding after me, yes, coming after me
    And I feel like I’ve gotta travel on

It will be a High Sheriff, and not just some local ordinary Sheriff, right?

:^)

--
    Eric Greenwell - USA
    - "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation"
    https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Mocho@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 30 07:16:31 2022
    "I shot the Sheriff.
    But I did not shoot the Deputy."

(Bob Marley)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From R@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 30 08:19:02 2022
    “ I wonder if clouds look down on us and say”
    “”Hey, look…that one is shaped like an idiot.””

Sheriff Buford T. Justice

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dan Marotta@21:1/5 to Eric Greenwell on Fri Dec 30 09:59:15 2022
    Billy Grammer - Gotta Travel On. Nice!

Dan
    5J

On 12/29/22 21:43, Eric Greenwell wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dan Marotta on Sun Jan 1 12:59:48 2023
    On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 11:59:20 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
    Billy Grammer - Gotta Travel On. Nice!

Dan
    5J
    On 12/29/22 21:43, Eric Greenwell wrote:

Doc Holiday to Johnny Ringo," I'll Be Ya Huckleberry" OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Wed Jan 4 22:41:12 2023
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 4:43:26 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Oh, REALLY PottyMouth? And on WHAT grounds would you THINK the sheriff would do such an illegal act?

Tom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sat Jan 28 12:52:16 2023
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 6:31:52 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Only a few weeks away until the 2023 TCSC Soaring Safari takes place here in beautiful Vero Beach, Florida. I am pleased to announce that several quest are expected to be on hand to take part in our activities. Vero Beach is located on the Atlantic
    coastline and is one of the nicest cities in Florida. Fine dining, night activities, a local brewery, coffee shops, museums, outlet mall shopping only a mile away from the gliderport.
    As some of you who have already visited our area and experienced our wonderful soaring, not some of that up and down HWY 27 stuff and you can not be worried about busting class BRAVO, and record your flight on OLC.
    Please feel welcome to join us on the Treasure Coast and take part in the finest soaring in Florida. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05