• Merry Christmas from the Senior Soaring Championship

From Richard Owen@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 25 14:11:17 2022
    We hope everyone is enjoying a safe and joyous Christmas and Holiday season that marks the beginning of soaring in Florida. Everyone knows the first contest is in our backyard, Many of you have been busy preparing for celebrations and may not have
    planned your competition schedule. Next week would be a good time to verify you have signed up for the Seniors before January 10th, 2023. We always have a couple of pilots that call me on the 11th and ask if it is too late to get in. This week is a
    perfect time to get your deposit in and start the paperwork submission process.

For those that have already entered, many of you have your paperwork in. Thank you, this makes the registration process so much easier. Chris Carter and I greatly appreciate your timely submission. If you didn't get your signed entry and wavier, SSA
    members card, both sides of your pilot's license and glider insurance submitted to the office, please take a moment and send it to us.

Happy Holidays from all of us at the Senior Soaring Championship Staff

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Richard Owen on Mon Dec 26 14:33:38 2022
    On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 5:11:19 PM UTC-5, Richard Owen wrote:
    We hope everyone is enjoying a safe and joyous Christmas and Holiday season that marks the beginning of soaring in Florida. Everyone knows the first contest is in our backyard, Many of you have been busy preparing for celebrations and may not have
    planned your competition schedule. Next week would be a good time to verify you have signed up for the Seniors before January 10th, 2023. We always have a couple of pilots that call me on the 11th and ask if it is too late to get in. This week is a
    perfect time to get your deposit in and start the paperwork submission process.

For those that have already entered, many of you have your paperwork in. Thank you, this makes the registration process so much easier. Chris Carter and I greatly appreciate your timely submission. If you didn't get your signed entry and wavier, SSA
    members card, both sides of your pilot's license and glider insurance submitted to the office, please take a moment and send it to us.

Happy Holidays from all of us at the Senior Soaring Championship Staff
    Rich, can I be the task director? Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)