• A&P near Hobbs NM

From Raj M@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 7 12:37:08 2022
    Does anyone know of an A&P that is experienced in fiberglass gliders near Hobbs NM?

I am considering buying a glider that had damage repair done in the past and would like to get an independent inspection done.

Thank you.
    Raj

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mark Mocho@21:1/5 to Raj M on Wed Dec 7 17:13:40 2022
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 1:37:10 PM UTC-7, Raj M wrote:
    Does anyone know of an A&P that is experienced in fiberglass gliders near Hobbs NM?

I am considering buying a glider that had damage repair done in the past and would like to get an independent inspection done.

Thank you.
    Raj

Contact Robert Mudd at Composite Aircraft Repair in Moriarty, NM. He does pre-buy inspections on gliders and powered airplanes. Experienced with glider repairs and evaluation. (505) 269-82 THREE FOUR.

Or Fidel Ramirez at One Air Composites, also in Moriarty, NM. Fidel is probably the best composites magician I have ever seen. He can be reached at (505) 417-52 NINE NINE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Mark Mocho on Sat Dec 10 18:47:28 2022
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 8:13:42 PM UTC-5, Mark Mocho wrote:
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 1:37:10 PM UTC-7, Raj M wrote:

Thank you.
    Raj
    Contact Robert Mudd at Composite Aircraft Repair in Moriarty, NM. He does pre-buy inspections on gliders and powered airplanes. Experienced with glider repairs and evaluation. (505) 269-82 THREE FOUR.

Or Fidel Ramirez at One Air Composites, also in Moriarty, NM. Fidel is probably the best composites magician I have ever seen. He can be reached at (505) 417-52 NINE NINE
    Raj, I second Mark's recommendations. If you haven't been able to line anything up with them, let me know how to reach you directly - I will be operating out of MAF through the 24th and may be able to do a sniff test...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05