• 94 Plus Days And Counting

From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 6 15:02:24 2022
    Now Motorglider guys take note, the Seniors Soaring Championship is no that far away, I already hear chatter in the frequency and observing OLC flights that once again show those pilots going up and down HWY 27, I guess that all must have CDL"s and act
    like truck drivers following the main roads south to Avon Park.
    This year as in like 2020 I will be flying my pure glider and hopefully hooking up with some of you motorglider guys and gals and showing you pilots the way South and beyond. Make sure that you Big Dogs take a look at what us novice do down in Vero, we
    will be setting the pace for a very friendly flying atmosphere.
    Please take this as an invitation to join us here at X52 for some triangle warmup adventures prior to the Geritol Classic, hey "BUM" come on down and be my guest. Rich, we look forward to having you down to the Coastline to enjoy our wonderful soaring
    and nightlife. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 7 15:08:16 2022
    On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 6:02:26 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Now Motorglider guys take note, the Seniors Soaring Championship is no that far away, I already hear chatter in the frequency and observing OLC flights that once again show those pilots going up and down HWY 27, I guess that all must have CDL"s and act
    This year as in like 2020 I will be flying my pure glider and hopefully hooking up with some of you motorglider guys and gals and showing you pilots the way South and beyond. Make sure that you Big Dogs take a look at what us novice do down in Vero, we
    Please take this as an invitation to join us here at X52 for some triangle warmup adventures prior to the Geritol Classic, hey "BUM" come on down and be my guest. Rich, we look forward to having you down to the Coastline to enjoy our wonderful soaring
    93 days and counting, you guys better be at your best! OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Dec 9 14:23:13 2022
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 6:08:18 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 6:02:26 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Now Motorglider guys take note, the Seniors Soaring Championship is no that far away, I already hear chatter in the frequency and observing OLC flights that once again show those pilots going up and down HWY 27, I guess that all must have CDL"s and
    act like truck drivers following the main roads south to Avon Park.
    This year as in like 2020 I will be flying my pure glider and hopefully hooking up with some of you motorglider guys and gals and showing you pilots the way South and beyond. Make sure that you Big Dogs take a look at what us novice do down in Vero,
    we will be setting the pace for a very friendly flying atmosphere.
    Please take this as an invitation to join us here at X52 for some triangle warmup adventures prior to the Geritol Classic, hey "BUM" come on down and be my guest. Rich, we look forward to having you down to the Coastline to enjoy our wonderful
    soaring and nightlife. Old Bob, The Purist
    93 days and counting, you guys better be at your best! OBTP
    91 days and counting, I have been polishing my ASW27 and making it look beautiful and shinny for you big dogs. Make sure that you wear your sunglasses when you meet up with OBTP because you will be looking up at my gear doors and I would hate to blind
    you guys. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Dec 9 20:55:31 2022
    On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 3:02:26 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey PottyMouth, I just BOOKED MY ROOM and will be there!

Tom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 9 22:59:17 2022
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 11:55:33 PM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    Now Motorglider guys take note, the Seniors Soaring Championship is no that far away, I already hear chatter in the frequency and observing OLC flights that once again show those pilots going up and down HWY 27, I guess that all must have CDL"s and
    This year as in like 2020 I will be flying my pure glider and hopefully hooking up with some of you motorglider guys and gals and showing you pilots the way South and beyond. Make sure that you Big Dogs take a look at what us novice do down in Vero,
    Please take this as an invitation to join us here at X52 for some triangle warmup adventures prior to the Geritol Classic, hey "BUM" come on down and be my guest. Rich, we look forward to having you down to the Coastline to enjoy our wonderful

Tom
    From what I understand you are not allowed on the property. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 12 23:43:27 2022
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10:59:19 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom

See you there, PottyMouth!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 13 04:44:31 2022
    On Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 2:43:30 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10:59:19 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Now Motorglider guys take note, the Seniors Soaring Championship is no that far away, I already hear chatter in the frequency and observing OLC flights that once again show those pilots going up and down HWY 27, I guess that all must have CDL"s
    and act like truck drivers following the main roads south to Avon Park.
    This year as in like 2020 I will be flying my pure glider and hopefully hooking up with some of you motorglider guys and gals and showing you pilots the way South and beyond. Make sure that you Big Dogs take a look at what us novice do down in
    Vero, we will be setting the pace for a very friendly flying atmosphere.

Tom
    See you there, PottyMouth!
    You might just win the criminal trespassing award. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05