• OLC

From R@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 15:25:33 2022
    Seems things have change or I’m missing the connection. Before if I bring up any flight I would get a map overview along with performance data , perhaps a comment by the pilot.
    Now, today, I click far right and only a little map, nothing else. I can only hope the problem is me and not some new nucklehead OLCer pissing on the bush marking his new found territory.

R

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Eric Greenwell@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 16:08:13 2022
    On 11/16/2022 3:25 PM, R wrote:
    Seems things have change or I’m missing the connection. Before if I bring up any flight I would get a map overview along with performance data , perhaps a comment by the pilot.
    Now, today, I click far right and only a little map, nothing else. I can only hope the problem is me and not some new nucklehead OLCer pissing on the bush marking his new found territory.

R
    On a Windows 10 computer: A left click on the "i" button - no response (should open in
    current tab). Right click, "open link in new tab" works - normal operation.

Something changed. Windows update?

--
    Eric Greenwell - USA
    - "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation"
    https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From R@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 18:40:13 2022
    Ok….you gave me the idea…I hovered my stylist over the info icon far right until a window of the performance data popped up….then tapped it.
    I use a iPad. No windows 10.
    Thanks,
    R

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From R@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 18:35:28 2022
    Sorry Eric….over my head.
    R

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 17 04:09:16 2022
    On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 9:40:14 PM UTC-5, R wrote:
    Ok….you gave me the idea…I hovered my stylist over the info icon far right until a window of the performance data popped up….then tapped it.
    Thanks,
    R
    R, glad that Eric has brought you up speed on the technology within Windows 10. In regard to your flight yesterday, what happened, I looked at OLC and saw a small triangle, are you practicing for the Geritol event in March? I wish that I could have
    joined you yesterday but I was getting another new female glider pilot into the sky with her DPE checkride. Yes, another lady glider pilot, that makes several this year just think about all those cards and letters that I will get during the holidays.
    Now about that "Furball Flight", Eileen had some kind remarks for you and stated that you did not do so well because you probably had motor problems. If by chance you get up our way I have a new picnic table under the oak tree and some new chairs, make
    yourself at home once again. Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From R@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 17 05:35:38 2022
    On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:09:18 AM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Thanks,
    R
    R, glad that Eric has brought you up speed on the technology within Windows 10. In regard to your flight yesterday, what happened, I looked at OLC and saw a small triangle, are you practicing for the Geritol event in March? I wish that I could have
    joined you yesterday but I was getting another new female glider pilot into the sky with her DPE checkride. Yes, another lady glider pilot, that makes several this year just think about all those cards and letters that I will get during the holidays.
    Now about that "Furball Flight", Eileen had some kind remarks for you and stated that you did not do so well because you probably had motor problems. If by chance you get up our way I have a new picnic table under the oak tree and some new chairs, make
    yourself at home once again. Old Bob, The Purist

With no lift to the west….Palm Beach airspace had me trapped from going north. I could have followed the sea breeze further south west of Ft Lauderdale airspace but too many jets punching thru the clouds.
    So, like we all do with you, Bobby, we work with what we get.😁
    Keep up the good work Bobby…..all in good fun.
    Cheers,
    R

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 17 12:45:50 2022
    On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 8:35:40 AM UTC-5, R wrote:
    On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:09:18 AM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Thanks,
    R
    Now about that "Furball Flight", Eileen had some kind remarks for you and stated that you did not do so well because you probably had motor problems. If by chance you get up our way I have a new picnic table under the oak tree and some new chairs,
    make yourself at home once again. Old Bob, The Purist
    With no lift to the west….Palm Beach airspace had me trapped from going north. I could have followed the sea breeze further south west of Ft Lauderdale airspace but too many jets punching thru the clouds.
    So, like we all do with you, Bobby, we work with what we get.😁
    Keep up the good work Bobby…..all in good fun.
    Cheers,
    R
    R, I forgot to tell you, Saturday we will solo another 14 year old kid on his birthday, we are rolling! Old Bob, The Purist

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From R@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 17 16:08:37 2022
    R, I forgot to tell you, Saturday we will solo another 14 year old kid on his birthday, we are rolling! Old Bob, The Purist

Great job to all of you at TCSC….

R

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Waveguru@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 29 17:00:22 2023
    I'm not seeing any scores for the flights in North America for January 29th. Is anyone else seeing scores?

Boggs

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Waveguru on Mon Jan 30 04:37:24 2023
    On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 8:00:25 PM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
    I'm not seeing any scores for the flights in North America for January 29th. Is anyone else seeing scores?

Boggs
    OLC was late or down in posting the scores, they did finally show up, R had a nice little flight and Dave W/Rich ran up and down US27 all afternoon. I was able to rattle their chains a bit on the radio, the bantering was enjoyable, these guys certainly
    know how to play the game. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 30 16:47:00 2023
    On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:37:26 AM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Boggs
    OLC was late or down in posting the scores, they did finally show up, R had a nice little flight and Dave W/Rich ran up and down US27 all afternoon. I was able to rattle their chains a bit on the radio, the bantering was enjoyable, these guys certainly
    know how to play the game. OBTP
    Update, R spent all his money on a new motorglider and only scored 231 points, what is wrong with this scenario ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Mocho@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 30 17:35:22 2023
    Update, R spent all his money on a new motorglider and only scored 231 points, what is wrong with this scenario ?

Maybe the lift sucked.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Mark Mocho on Tue Jan 31 17:00:20 2023
    On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 8:35:24 PM UTC-5, Mark Mocho wrote:
    Maybe the lift sucked.
    Well, what happened today? OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From R@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 31 17:18:23 2023
    You talkin to me round eye?

R

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Greenwell@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 31 20:07:20 2023
    On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 4:47:02 PM UTC-8, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:37:26 AM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Boggs
    OLC was late or down in posting the scores, they did finally show up, R had a nice little flight and Dave W/Rich ran up and down US27 all afternoon. I was able to rattle their chains a bit on the radio, the bantering was enjoyable, these guys
    certainly know how to play the game. OBTP
    He was flying in Florida in the WInter - normal outcome, right?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05