• Sailplane transportation.

From Craig Wilber@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 22 10:56:45 2022
    I would like to introduce myself. Hello flyers. My name is Craig Wilber. I am presenting myself to your community, to offer my services of transportation of your planes. I have been retired since 2011,as USCG Listened 500 ton Captian, working the oil
    fields, of the world. Before I became a Captian, I owner/operated my own ,"big truck," Over the road,for ten years. I operated safely and successfully. I have, in the last couple of years, been running uShip transportation loads. I have moved items all
    over the US. And,I have very solid reviews from basically every customer I have moved anything for. "You can check my reviews on uShip, under WW TRANSPORT." I found out about this site, through a customer with whom I moved a plane,cross country for, that
    he'd sold. I apparently meet his every expectation, for,I'm now going to pick up, his new plane at the end of the month.My number is 361 255 5284 for anyone interested in my services. I have also moved another one through uShip,with an excellent review,
    as well. I'm sure, if you're interested, Tom would not have a problem with offering his imput ,on my services. Thank You, and hope to be working with some of you..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From twnau%stic.net@gtempaccount.com@21:1/5 to ironhors...@gmail.com on Mon Oct 24 10:32:44 2022
    On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 12:56:47 PM UTC-5, ironhors...@gmail.com wrote:
    I would like to introduce myself. Hello flyers. My name is Craig Wilber. I am presenting myself to your community, to offer my services of transportation of your planes. I have been retired since 2011,as USCG Listened 500 ton Captian, working the oil
    fields, of the world. Before I became a Captian, I owner/operated my own ,"big truck," Over the road,for ten years. I operated safely and successfully. I have, in the last couple of years, been running uShip transportation loads. I have moved items all
    over the US. And,I have very solid reviews from basically every customer I have moved anything for. "You can check my reviews on uShip, under WW TRANSPORT." I found out about this site, through a customer with whom I moved a plane,cross country for, that
    he'd sold. I apparently meet his every expectation, for,I'm now going to pick up, his new plane at the end of the month.My number is 361 255 5284 for anyone interested in my services. I have also moved another one through uShip,with an excellent review,
    as well. I'm sure, if you're interested, Tom would not have a problem with offering his imput ,on my services. Thank You, and hope to be working with some of you..

I would like to give my endorsement of Mr. Wilber. He is conscientious and does as he says he will do. He towed my sold Cobra trailer with glider inside from South Texas to Northern California and kept me regularly informed all along the way. His careful
    attention to detail led him to independently purchase a red LED light to temporarily mount high on the vertical fin of the trailer for better visibility. He will soon be transporting my new glider to me from across the country.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)