• Sample Glider Lease Available?

From Tom L.@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 3 18:07:24 2022
    Hi,
    Our club is going to lease a 2-33A from a different club. We don't have a lease agreement template. Does anyone have one that we might modify? I found an aircraft lease agreement from an online legal documents company that looks good and I have a request
    out to an aviation attorney about pricing as well.

Costello said we just need to have a properly-executed lease agreement to add the new glider to our SSA Group Policy.

Thanks for any consideration.

Sincerely,
    Tom Lyon
    Northwest Soaring Club
    Cadillac, Michigan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From soarsn@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Fri Jun 3 19:23:35 2022
    On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 6:07:26 PM UTC-7, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi,
    Our club is going to lease a 2-33A from a different club. We don't have a lease agreement template. Does anyone have one that we might modify? I found an aircraft lease agreement from an online legal documents company that looks good and I have a
    request out to an aviation attorney about pricing as well.

Costello said we just need to have a properly-executed lease agreement to add the new glider to our SSA Group Policy.

Sincerely,
    Tom Lyon
    Northwest Soaring Club
    Cadillac, Michigan

AOPA has one on their website here: https://www.aopa.org/-/media/images/aopa-main/community/flying-clubs/aircraftleaseagreement.pdf?la=en

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From soarsn@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to thomas...@gmail.com on Fri Jun 3 19:22:47 2022
    On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 6:07:26 PM UTC-7, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi,
    Our club is going to lease a 2-33A from a different club. We don't have a lease agreement template. Does anyone have one that we might modify? I found an aircraft lease agreement from an online legal documents company that looks good and I have a
    request out to an aviation attorney about pricing as well.

Sincerely,
    Tom Lyon
    Northwest Soaring Club
    Cadillac, Michigan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05