• Re: Japan: Blue Thermal Anime Film

From quietpilot@21:1/5 to pa...@remde.us on Sun Dec 4 14:03:10 2022
    Blue thermal is available with English subtitles now on certain streaming sites if you look hard enough. I really enjoyed it more that it's 6.7 score on IMDB. Possibly the score suffered because the characters and dramatic elements are not really
    explored or developed as much as they could have been. I would buy it if it ever becomes available for purchase.

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 9:19:15 AM UTC-6, pa...@remde.us wrote:
    Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting this! My kids are all fans of Anime - as are many from their generation. I'm hopeful that this film will help make soaring attractive to a younger group.

I'm not a huge fan of anime (I like it but don't love it), but a few years ago I enjoyed watching the 2013 anime film "The Wind Rises - which is a fictionalized biography about Jiro Horikoshi, the designer of the Zero. It is currently available to
    watch for a fee in the U.S. on Amazon Prime and for free on HBO Max. My son recommended the film to me. I recommend it to anyone who likes anime.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
    On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 8:28:15 AM UTC-6, Aldo Cernezzi wrote:
    A Girl Takes Off to The Sky in a Japanese anime film.

(from https://www.crunchyroll.com/)

The official website for the anime film adaptation of Kana Ozawa's Blue Thermal manga posted a main poster visual, and a two-minute full trailer introducing the film's theme song "Blue Thermal" performed by the four-member Japanese piano rock band
    SHE'S today. The band also provides the film's insert song "Beautiful Bird," which was already featured in the short MV clip.

The film tells a coming-of-age story set in the aviation club in Aonagi University, which competes for speed in a glider, an aircraft that flies by capturing rising air currents (thermals) without an engine. The tagline attached to the poster visual
    is "I fell in love with the sky and met my friends." And the new trailer shows a scene where the protagonist Tamaki flying a glider in the sky for the first time, her reunion with her older sister Chizuru Yano, and also introduces many other supporting
    characters.

The Masaki Tachibana (Princess Principal)-directed film is set to be released in Japan on March 4, 2022.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/WLAbFM0Z4Ec

Lovely!!!

Aldo Cernezzi
    www.voloavela.it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From quietpilot@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 4 14:59:20 2022
    I implied it wasnt exactly licensed over here yet. If you object ethically, dont follow. One location is
    https://9anime.win/movie/blue-thermal/
    I didnt have any issues, but practice safe interneting VPN up and use a virus protection.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Remde@21:1/5 to quietpilot on Sun Dec 4 14:35:06 2022
    Hi,

On what streaming service did you find Blue Thermal? I can't seem to find it in the USA. I don't see it on Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, Starz, or Peacock TV.

Thanks,

Paul Remde

On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 4:03:12 PM UTC-6, quietpilot wrote:
    Blue thermal is available with English subtitles now on certain streaming sites if you look hard enough. I really enjoyed it more that it's 6.7 score on IMDB. Possibly the score suffered because the characters and dramatic elements are not really
    explored or developed as much as they could have been. I would buy it if it ever becomes available for purchase.
    On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 9:19:15 AM UTC-6, pa...@remde.us wrote:
    Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting this! My kids are all fans of Anime - as are many from their generation. I'm hopeful that this film will help make soaring attractive to a younger group.

I'm not a huge fan of anime (I like it but don't love it), but a few years ago I enjoyed watching the 2013 anime film "The Wind Rises - which is a fictionalized biography about Jiro Horikoshi, the designer of the Zero. It is currently available to
    watch for a fee in the U.S. on Amazon Prime and for free on HBO Max. My son recommended the film to me. I recommend it to anyone who likes anime.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
    On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 8:28:15 AM UTC-6, Aldo Cernezzi wrote:
    A Girl Takes Off to The Sky in a Japanese anime film.

(from https://www.crunchyroll.com/)

The official website for the anime film adaptation of Kana Ozawa's Blue Thermal manga posted a main poster visual, and a two-minute full trailer introducing the film's theme song "Blue Thermal" performed by the four-member Japanese piano rock band
    SHE'S today. The band also provides the film's insert song "Beautiful Bird," which was already featured in the short MV clip.

The film tells a coming-of-age story set in the aviation club in Aonagi University, which competes for speed in a glider, an aircraft that flies by capturing rising air currents (thermals) without an engine. The tagline attached to the poster
    visual is "I fell in love with the sky and met my friends." And the new trailer shows a scene where the protagonist Tamaki flying a glider in the sky for the first time, her reunion with her older sister Chizuru Yano, and also introduces many other
    supporting characters.

The Masaki Tachibana (Princess Principal)-directed film is set to be released in Japan on March 4, 2022.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/WLAbFM0Z4Ec

Lovely!!!

Aldo Cernezzi
    www.voloavela.it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05