• Eileen bought a new ship

From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 24 14:37:17 2023
    Yes, Eileen AKA SKYLEEN bought another glider, it is not a motorglider, that would have resulted in divorce! OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 25 13:19:15 2023
    On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 2:37:19 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    Yes, Eileen AKA SKYLEEN bought another glider, it is not a motorglider, that would have resulted in divorce! OBTP

She would have been better off BOTH WAYS!

Tom 2G

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 25 18:27:27 2023
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 4:19:17 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

Tom 2G
    Old Terrible Tommy, your reputation precedes your appearance, crawl back into that hole in the liberal infested NW. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 25 20:47:21 2023
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 6:27:29 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom 2G
    Old Terrible Tommy, your reputation precedes your appearance, crawl back into that hole in the liberal infested NW. OBTP

Hey Boobi, that you don't disagree is noted.

BTW, I live in the VERY CONSERVATIVE Eastern WA, not that you have much of a sense for details:
    https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/washington/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Nixon@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sat Aug 26 15:58:03 2023
    On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:37:19 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    What did she buy?
    UH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 15:17:45 2023
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 11:47:23 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

Tom 2G

BTW, I live in the VERY CONSERVATIVE Eastern WA, not that you have much of a sense for details:
    Looks like I was right, 58 plus of you Washington nutjobs voted for sleepy Joe. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Hank Nixon on Sat Aug 26 16:49:27 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 6:58:05 PM UTC-4, Hank Nixon wrote:
    What did she buy?
    UH
    UH, TOP SECRET! I am going to name it "POPCORN". You will definitely get a laugh out of this one. I was hoping that she would finally say, cannot take it with you, and go for one of those fancy 18 meter ships for me, but we are back to the basics. When I
    am finished with POPCORN she will give it to the youth group. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sun Aug 27 17:32:12 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 3:17:47 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom 2G

Looks like I was right, 58 plus of you Washington nutjobs voted for sleepy Joe. OBTP

No, Boobi, you are DEAD WRONG, as usual. But explaining that to you is the equivalent of preaching to a brick wall. Actually, a brick wall is more receptive and doesn't talk back.

Tom 2G

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 18:22:06 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:32:15 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

Tom 2G

No, Boobi, you are DEAD WRONG, as usual. But explaining that to you is the equivalent of preaching to a brick wall. Actually, a brick wall is more receptive and doesn't talk back.

Tom 2G
    Terrible Tommy, more news today that a Washington State park wants to remove the navy seals from practicing there because they use firearms. Guess you guys and gals throw rainbow flags to protect yourself. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Sun Aug 27 23:21:06 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:22:09 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom 2G

Tom 2G
    Terrible Tommy, more news today that a Washington State park wants to remove the navy seals from practicing there because they use firearms. Guess you guys and gals throw rainbow flags to protect yourself. OBTP

Hey Boobi, you are SO out of it that I think you should disqualify yourself from flying. Washington has many key military bases, Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, that are critical to the defense of the US. I have to negotiate flights around the Yakima
    Firing Center Restricted Area, which is in use most days. Fairchild Air Force Base, near Spokane, was home to our major BUFF strike force for years. The submarine base in Bangor services our Trident boomers. Bremerton is a major repair depot for the Navy.
    Joint Base Lewis-McChord, near Tacoma is the only Army force projection base west of the Rockies. And, last but not least, Hanford produced ALL of the plutonium used in ALL of our nuclear weapons, including ALL now in service.

So, your ENTIRE condemnation of the state is based on ONE decision by ONE judge that may not stand up to an appeal. GOOD WORK!!!

Tom 2G

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 13:11:57 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 2:21:08 AM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

Tom 2G

Tom 2G
    Hey Boobi, you are SO out of it that I think you should disqualify yourself from flying. Washington has many key military bases, Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, that are critical to the defense of the US. I have to negotiate flights around the
    Yakima Firing Center Restricted Area, which is in use most days. Fairchild Air Force Base, near Spokane, was home to our major BUFF strike force for years. The submarine base in Bangor services our Trident boomers. Bremerton is a major repair depot for
    the Navy. Joint Base Lewis-McChord, near Tacoma is the only Army force projection base west of the Rockies. And, last but not least, Hanford produced ALL of the plutonium used in ALL of our nuclear weapons, including ALL now in service.

So, your ENTIRE condemnation of the state is based on ONE decision by ONE judge that may not stand up to an appeal. GOOD WORK!!!

Tom 2G
    Terrible Tommy, Yea, you guys have the most liberal cities in the country, Seattle, Sammamish, North Bend, Renton, Shoreline, Kent and many more.
    I have been on a nuclear fast attack nuclear sub, have you? OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Greenwell@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 28 14:40:19 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 1:12:01 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom 2G

Tom 2G
    Hey Boobi, you are SO out of it that I think you should disqualify yourself from flying. Washington has many key military bases, Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, that are critical to the defense of the US. I have to negotiate flights around the
    Yakima Firing Center Restricted Area, which is in use most days. Fairchild Air Force Base, near Spokane, was home to our major BUFF strike force for years. The submarine base in Bangor services our Trident boomers. Bremerton is a major repair depot for
    the Navy. Joint Base Lewis-McChord, near Tacoma is the only Army force projection base west of the Rockies. And, last but not least, Hanford produced ALL of the plutonium used in ALL of our nuclear weapons, including ALL now in service.

Tom 2G
    Terrible Tommy, Yea, you guys have the most liberal cities in the country, Seattle, Sammamish, North Bend, Renton, Shoreline, Kent and many more.
    Does Eileen know you are talking about attack subs in the thread about her new glider? This is rip-roaring thread drift!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 28 16:58:14 2023

Tom 2G

Tom 2G

Tom 2G

You STILL haven't figured it out yet, Boobi - it is because of these few high population centers like Seattle that the state is Blue.The rest of the state is very normal, much more normal than you, a borderline DSM-5er. But, then again, crazy people don'
    t think they are crazy. Florida is the same way except conservatives have been escaping the northern Deep Blue states for something resembling sanity, swinging the balance to conservative.

Tom 2G

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilo@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 28 20:31:12 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 7:49:29 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    What did she buy?
    UH
    UH, TOP SECRET! I am going to name it "POPCORN". You will definitely get a laugh out of this one. I was hoping that she would finally say, cannot take it with you, and go for one of those fancy 18 meter ships for me, but we are back to the basics. When
    I am finished with POPCORN she will give it to the youth group. OBTP
    Is it a "Orville Redenbocker"? That would explain "popcorn"!

I was wondering why she needed a "new glider" since she flies a -24 with Nixon winglets (like I do).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 29 02:25:14 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:58:17 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

Tom 2G

Tom 2G

Tom 2G
    You STILL haven't figured it out yet, Boobi - it is because of these few high population centers like Seattle that the state is Blue.The rest of the state is very normal, much more normal than you, a borderline DSM-5er. But, then again, crazy people
    don't think they are crazy. Florida is the same way except conservatives have been escaping the northern Deep Blue states for something resembling sanity, swinging the balance to conservative.

Tom 2G
    Terrible Tommy,
    Terrible Tommy, now I am convinced that describing you as an untracrepidarian was the perfect description for you. OBTP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From youngblood8116@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 29 02:17:14 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 11:31:15 PM UTC-4, Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 7:49:29 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    What did she buy?
    UH
    UH, TOP SECRET! I am going to name it "POPCORN". You will definitely get a laugh out of this one. I was hoping that she would finally say, cannot take it with you, and go for one of those fancy 18 meter ships for me, but we are back to the basics.
    When I am finished with POPCORN she will give it to the youth group. OBTP
    Is it a "Orville Redenbocker"? That would explain "popcorn"!

I was wondering why she needed a "new glider" since she flies a -24 with Nixon winglets (like I do).
    Charlie, you are getting hot!!! Popping HOT!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 2G@21:1/5 to youngbl...@gmail.com on Wed Aug 30 23:05:28 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 2:25:17 AM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:58:17 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

Tom 2G

Tom 2G

Tom 2G
    You STILL haven't figured it out yet, Boobi - it is because of these few high population centers like Seattle that the state is Blue.The rest of the state is very normal, much more normal than you, a borderline DSM-5er. But, then again, crazy people
    don't think they are crazy. Florida is the same way except conservatives have been escaping the northern Deep Blue states for something resembling sanity, swinging the balance to conservative.

Tom 2G
    Terrible Tommy,
    Terrible Tommy, now I am convinced that describing you as an untracrepidarian was the perfect description for you. OBTP

Just more DSM-5 material, Boobi.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05