• Hidden Command Bar Oudie 2

From son_of_flubber@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 4 07:00:13 2023
    An Oudie 2 has come into my possession with a problematic screen setup. The Command Bar that normally contains the MENU button is not displayed.

There is a 2 displayed in the upper left corner, so I guess this is page/map two. The manual tells me I can 'tap and hold' to scroll to another page (which might display the command bar) but this does not seem to work.

I'm unable to access the MENU button.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Marotta@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 4 10:18:27 2023
    Is there a way to do a factory reset?

Dan
    5J

On 8/4/23 08:00, son_of_flubber wrote:
    An Oudie 2 has come into my possession with a problematic screen setup. The Command Bar that normally contains the MENU button is not displayed.

There is a 2 displayed in the upper left corner, so I guess this is page/map two. The manual tells me I can 'tap and hold' to scroll to another page (which might display the command bar) but this does not seem to work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Eric Greenwell@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 4 10:48:25 2023
    On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 7:00:16 AM UTC-7, son_of_flubber wrote:

I think there is a way to activate the command bar, which can be hidden as an option. Try touching at the very bottom of the screen, perhaps with the stylus.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From son_of_flubber@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 09:13:14 2023
    On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 1:48:28 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
    Try touching at the very bottom of the screen, perhaps with the stylus.

Thanks! This works. The command bar is displayed for 2 seconds, so you quickly need to tap MENU with stylus. There's an option to keep the Command Bar displayed constantly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05