• Re: Rate Robert Dale Arndt Jr. website, The Black Sun

From Daryl Hunt@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 18 05:30:00 2022
    I had trouble finding your pages. They don't seem to be indexed off of greyfalcon.us anymore. And that is an extreme loss.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jim Wilkins@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 18 16:02:10 2022
    "Daryl Hunt" wrote in message news:f68ddf62-3079-4c15-8e6a-e937e3eb0ccbn@googlegroups.com...

I had trouble finding your pages. They don't seem to be indexed off of greyfalcon.us anymore. And that is an extreme loss.

------------------------

It certainly was interesting, if short on hard scientific basis and fairly
    easy to debunk. I've read memoirs that suggest the lofty promises German researchers made was a survival bid to keep them and their technicians from being drafted into the Infantry and sent to die in Russia. The Nazi
    leadership was composed largely of poorly educated former street thugs,
    unable to properly assess the potential and risks of a complex technical proposal or the excuses for why it hadn't been delivered yet: "If only we
    had a little more time...", meaning 1946. Yet Alexander Lippisch couldn't deliver on his promise of a supersonic jet fighter by 1953.

The Nazis purposely created dog-eat-dog competition to find which dog was biggest. They had two separate armies, two army headquarters, two
    intelligence services, etc. That type of system rewards lying and cheating
    and false promises.

https://ghdi.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=2320

"KORSCHING: That shows at any rate that the Americans are capable of real cooperation on a tremendous scale. That would have been impossible in
    Germany. Each one said that the other was unimportant."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)