• If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part 1 - By Daryl Kabatoff (2/2)

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 27 10:49:00 2020
    [continued from previous message]

If we choose to break ties with Canada’s so-called democratic government, we may choose to govern ourselves as a “Republic”. Living under a “Republic” we would have the guaranteed freedom to own land and guns, to be paid in silver and gold
    coins, and have the freedom to innovate and build and fly our own aircraft without government interference. Democracy on the other hand allows for people to vote your very lives away. Vote “Republic” in the upcoming civic election and in future
    provincial, state and federal elections. The choice is between freedom and continued and worsening slavery. Please run in rural, city, provincial, state and federal elections as “Republic”, and affirm that you are defending:

1) the right to own property, including land and guns
    2) the right to free speech and beliefs
    3) the right to be paid in real money which is gold and silver coins
    4) the right to “freely” innovate and allow people to fly their own aviation creations without government interference nor taxation.

Affirm that you support these four points on your election literature and run for office under the “Republic” ticket. I believe that people should also have the right to innovate and place their own automotive creations on the roads but should be
    taxed for road construction and road maintenance. Somewhat similarly, people flying will have to pay for airport landing and storage fees should they choose to land at and fly from such facilities. Furthermore I believe people flying or driving their own
    creations should have affordable insurance available to them, and government subsidized if necessary. Governments should be giving people options and not taking options away.

There are sure to be accidents and people will lose fingers or other appendages, these can be humorously pickled and placed on display as we should always make the best of our situation. Anyway Stalin was wise to give the students the option to build
    the composite Yaks, for those Yaks saved Russia from utter ruin.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)