• Capella XLS

From nickrude56@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 28 04:22:32 2018
    Il giorno mercoledì 24 dicembre 2014 14:27:48 UTC+1, maitla...@gmail.com ha scritto:
    Does anyone have contact info for J. Reid Howell? I'm trying to find some info on a Capella T-Raptor that I just purchased.

Hi, I'm just bujing a Capella in my country. I like to know if you got one and which are it's carateristcs.
    I think my will be a Capella XS or XLS with Rotax 582. If you have any suggestion for me, I'll be grateful.
    thanks
    Nicola

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From skyvisionsigns@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 24 09:53:24 2020
    On Tuesday, July 2, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, CAPELLA1 wrote:
    Sorry. I forgot to sign my post regarding the Subaru engine on the
    Capella.

I am,

J. Reid Howell
    President
    Capella Aircraft Corporation

PS: I do not mean to suggest that there is anything wrong with the Subaru engines. Simply put, the Capella was designed with specific powerplant parameters taken into account. To my knowledge, no one has attempted to install a Subaru engine in a Capella. What you would get with a Subaru engine is unknown. A "Subella"? A "Caparu"? Anyway, it would'nt be a Capella:)

Hello Mr. Howell...

I have an unbuilt Capella 2 seater that is missing the wing spars. Is there a source for the original materials meant for the spars or will I be required to fabricate some. I own a sign manufacturing company and have access to untold amounts of
    extrusions.

Thank you...

Sherman Swofford
    skyvisionsc@aol.com
    864 706 9591

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ron Wanttaja@21:1/5 to skyvisionsigns@gmail.com on Thu Jun 25 16:21:53 2020
    Did you notice that you're responding to a message almost 24 years old?

Ron Wanttaja

On 6/24/2020 9:53 AM, skyvisionsigns@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 2, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, CAPELLA1 wrote:
    Sorry. I forgot to sign my post regarding the Subaru engine on the
    Capella.

I am,

J. Reid Howell
    President
    Capella Aircraft Corporation

PS: I do not mean to suggest that there is anything wrong with the Subaru >> engines. Simply put, the Capella was designed with specific powerplant
    parameters taken into account. To my knowledge, no one has attempted to
    install a Subaru engine in a Capella. What you would get with a Subaru
    engine is unknown. A "Subella"? A "Caparu"? Anyway, it would'nt be a
    Capella:)

Hello Mr. Howell...

I have an unbuilt Capella 2 seater that is missing the wing spars. Is there a source for the original materials meant for the spars or will I be required to fabricate some. I own a sign manufacturing company and have access to untold amounts of
    extrusions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05