• Curtiss Pusher Model D

From anthonybanks@greenbay.school.nz@21:1/5 to alha...@jps.net on Wed May 3 19:51:13 2017
    On Saturday, December 13, 2003 at 5:21:29 AM UTC+13, alha...@jps.net wrote:
    A couple friends and I are planning to build a 1911 Curtiss. We acquired plans from the Curtiss Museum a number of years ago and hope to finally get started soon. While the plans are quite detailed in some ways, there are
    many things that are not specified. Even the type of wood used is not shown on the plans as well as the type of fabric and "dope" used. We'd like to be consistent to the original design as much as possible but realize there
    will have to some compromises. One of my partners is a machinist and has a radial engine rebuilding business (Holloway Engineering- Quincy, CA) so he will be fabricating all metal parts and has an OX5 engine on hand so those problems are already handled.

I'm wondering if there are any RAHers who have been involved in a project like this and would be willing to offer some of those answers. Any helpful suggestions will certainly be appreciated.
    Al Hansen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From anthonybanks@greenbay.school.nz@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 3 19:47:46 2017
    well done

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anthonybanks@greenbay.school.nz@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 22 14:49:11 2018
    are you in new Zealand

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05