• Thomas Super Wheel?

From pss.jimmy@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 4 07:04:15 2016
    I have had a WAY different experience from you my friend....first off it's a family run business so not sure what power struggle you refer to. I purchased my TSW 2 in 2005, I had my first issue this week end a steering spring mount broke, I called Mr.
    Thomas on Saturday and all new springs and mounts are being mailed out to me today (Monday) FREE of charge, under warranty after over 10 years of use. I have made upgrades and modifications over the years and Mr Thomas has always helped me with
    instruction and quick responses and service to keep me racing. I would give the TSW 10 out of 10 in all categories. The only thing that you will not get is forced feed back. TSW wheels are sprung self centering wheels.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mrfixitman31@gmail.com@21:1/5 to kung...@sista.somrar on Thu Jul 21 12:31:01 2016
    On Wednesday, July 28, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kung...@sista.somrar wrote:
    Hi,

I'm considering buying a wheel from Thomas Super Wheel (TSW). Can those
    of you who tried a TSW wheel tell me if they think it's worth the price?
    Or do you have another wheel to recommend?

Thanks!

--

NP: Discipline - "Unfolded like Staircase"

I have had a tsw everysince they started making them I have always gotten the best customer service than any where else on anything he even sends me parts when I tell him i have a problem and they come fast.He has always been there and will even call
    back when i leave message so either you are doing something wrong trying to get in touch with him or just flat out lying for some reason .My wheel has been flawless won over 100 races with it and wouldnt have nothing else.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)