• Kyle Busch On Fire...

From max headroom@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 6 21:35:15 2023
    Kyle Busch On Fire, NASCAR May Suspend Another Driver, Austin Dillon Fumes, Ross
    Chastain Does It Again, Hooters Gianna Goes Cowgirl

Written by Zach Dean

Kyle Busch won and NASCAR fans . cheered? I don't know if they were clapping just because Sunday's marathon race mercifully ended or if they actually like Rowdy now, but it was still weird either way.

Whew. What a day in St. Louis. We had power outages all over the place, random lightning strikes, billion-hour rain delays, Ross Chastain doing Ross Chastain things and hey, even another hooking!

That's becoming a weekly tradition this year. We'll see if NASCAR bends the knee
    and suspends yet another driver this time around.

Let's see, what else do we have on tap for everyone today - the first Monday of June? Can I interest you in celebrating Samantha Busch's 37th birthday? Sure, why the hell not?!

How about Hooters Gianna going cowgirl? Yep, that'll play.

A little smug Bubba Wallace action? Oh yeah, we can't NOT have Bubba join the party. It's tradition.

We also had a pit crew member possibly get hit, and a fan definitely get hit. Head on a swivel whenever you go to the track, you know.

I think that should hold everyone over for a while. Hell, it'll have to, because
    I'm coming off a week vacation and am obviously not in a very patient mood today. Perhaps it's the 9 a.m. alcohol withdrawals?

Four tires and some more wine for Queen Samantha as she celebrates another year on this big, beautiful rock . Monday Morning Pit-Stop - the 'NASCAR Needs A better Internet Plan' edition - is LIVE!....

[much more...]

https://www.outkick.com/kyle-busch-on-fire-nascar-may-suspend-another-driver-austin-dillon-fumes-ross-chastain-does-it-again-hooters-gianna-goes-cowgirl/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)