• ARB is spreading bullshit

From gearinstalls@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Jerry Steele on Mon May 15 10:08:27 2017
    On Friday, February 16, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Jerry Steele wrote:
    This comment is at the end of the write up on Automatic Locking Differentials
    at the ARB Air Locker website (http://www.supernet.ab.ca/Mall/Recreation/jeep/Arb/arbstart.htm):

"Front axle installation can cause extreme difficulties in
    steering."

If anybody from ARB is listening, this comment is so full of shit it’s no wonder your product stinks.

Prior to this I have often recommended Air Lockers to some four-wheelers, Detroits to some,
    Lock-Rights to some, and so on. At this point I’m hesitant to recommend a product that is being sold by spreading paranoid bullshit.

I don’t have just one truck with a locker in the front, I’ve had several and am getting ready to
    build two more. Detroit Lockers.

From the novice driver standpoint I’d agree that they can cause lessened steering, and an
    occasional tendency to plow, but extreme difficulties is pure unmitigated bullshit. Unless you run them on pavement in which case at least a Detroit allows an axle to overrun, a condition the Air Locker is incapable of, which several cases of axle breakage I’ve witnessed with Air Lockers might be able
    to be attributed to.

What pure ARB Air Locker crap.

See what too much nose spray does :) ZUK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)