• Deceitful.. Or unlawful??! 1965 owner, since 8/26/1989, ripped off and

From carmonkeysparady@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 1 02:55:50 2016
    In search for truth answers, and a dear friend. I Am Seeking out Something called integrity. Honesty in a verbal contract. A handshake, and agreed transaction "in PENDING" to conclude. I want SOMEONE in the Mopar or No car, world to be true to the Mopar
    and proud of it.. Concept. Hear me out, I need ONE person to step up and say: SHAME on You , to the business man that stole my beautiful 65 CORONET 500, W455100011, with deceitful gentle and kind crap, in means to an end. Breaking up twenty five years of
    beauty and anticipated spent joy. I felt safe with My Boogie Boy, I felt safe with allowing tom h***ert to take My Boog' with him to go over him with a fine tooth comb. To reacquaint in the following day, possibly two. Then MOST likely we would have a
    done deal. If my wishes in "KEEPING Stock" would / could be met. But he lied to steal. And to see My Boogie Boy, I have yet. Almost Three years!!! Registered still in my name. Rocket restorations needs to keep better logs. For tom is unable to remember
    the name of his friend he says he sold Boogie to. Nor phone number. Nor place of residence. Considering I have title, dated 9-11-1989, am/was THIRD Owner.... I fear I was deceived for the "HIGH Price"" a Great and becoming obsolete, Donor car carries.
    Thank you, from Wilsonville Or.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)