• Formula 1 links to Prince Andrew malarkey

From Mr Gobrien@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 7 04:26:01 2022
    All sorts of weird and wonderful conspiracy theories are out there.

It is beyond dispute though that Victoria Guiffe was at and even wore exactly the same outfit (even her watch and jewellery) in the Prince Andrew picture as at an F1 party in southern France in May 2001.

I think Prince Andrew was at Pizzahut/Maxwell's house the Sunday before the 2001 Australian GP (when Trulli stuck in it in the wall when Schumacher was chasing him if you remember).

And that yacht party was days before the 2001 Monaco GP (when Coulthard stalled on pole and got stuck behind a Brazilian driving an Arrows if you remember that race - I think Enrique Bernoldi).

See how many familiar F1 faces you can spot here (Eddie Jordan is miscaptioned but Bernie Ecclestone is definitely in a picture but not captioned) - and obviously see Guiffre in the pictures too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10476511/Prince-Andrews-ex-Lady-Victoria-Hervey-44-claims-Virginia-Giuffre-edited-image-Prince-Andrew.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From News@21:1/5 to Mr Gobrien on Mon Feb 7 12:21:44 2022
    On 2/7/2022 7:26 AM, Mr Gobrien wrote:

All sorts of weird and wonderful conspiracy theories are out there.

It is beyond dispute though that Victoria Guiffe was at and even wore exactly the same outfit (even her watch and jewellery) in the Prince Andrew picture as at an F1 party in southern France in May 2001.

I think Prince Andrew was at Pizzahut/Maxwell's house the Sunday before the 2001 Australian GP (when Trulli stuck in it in the wall when Schumacher was chasing him if you remember).

And that yacht party was days before the 2001 Monaco GP (when Coulthard stalled on pole and got stuck behind a Brazilian driving an Arrows if you remember that race - I think Enrique Bernoldi).

See how many familiar F1 faces you can spot here (Eddie Jordan is miscaptioned but Bernie Ecclestone is definitely in a picture but not captioned) - and obviously see Guiffre in the pictures too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10476511/Prince-Andrews-ex-Lady-Victoria-Hervey-44-claims-Virginia-Giuffre-edited-image-Prince-Andrew.html

Deep fakes for the noise.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr Gobrien@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 15 09:54:04 2022
    settled out of court - www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60393843

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Falscher Bruce@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 16 02:50:32 2022
    Did Jimmy Saville strike up a friendship with Charles and Diana? Seem these paedo scum seek out royals.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05