• Real-time Voice-to-MIDI Trigger App on Android (Warning: Shameless Plug

From Code Sorcerer@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 29 15:48:26 2022
    I apologize if this kind of self-endorsement is not permitted or frowned upon, I have yet to find anything on this for this forum (but an keeping an eye out). It is a self-endorsement, so fair warning. But it is for something really cool and useful, you
    might want to at least keep on eye on my progress.

Hello, I'm "The Code Sorcerer", and working on an a first-of-its-kind tool (on Android anyways) for music creation. Namely, Real-time Voice-to-MIDI Trigger / Transcription. Or simply put, sing into your Android device, it triggers an external synth (
    whether App or physical synth via MIDI), with the notes you sing, in real-time (shooting for 30ms or less on capable devices).

There is a FREE and OPEN SOURCE proof-of-concept prototype app you can get right now. Pitch-tracking is a stock, basic (Normalized Autocorrelation) but successfully proved its purpose - to show type an app is in fact possible. All yours, for free (must
    be able to build and deploy Android Apps yourself though, code is on Github which you can find via the link below).

I have a Kickstarter campaign about to launch on Feb. 1st, 2022 for seven days to raise $12,000. There was one from 2014, Imitone, but that campaign is still waiting on both Android App and iOS. I know I can deliver faster than Imitone and exceed what
    they have and promised.

Read all about it here: https://esocodes.com/pitchin

Again, sorry if this is highly annoying but I'm not exactly a marketing genius.

Thanks!
    "The Code Sorcerer"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)