• Sorry to bother you sir, but I have a JBL 8-16ohm serial number 10019

From funboy6942@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 23 06:37:54 2021
    I am most likely in a pickle and need to sell it, but I do not know much of it, because the darn serial number is so low I cannot find anything on it at all. It says 8-16ohms, though it registers at like 6.6, has writing on it with numbers and letters,
    and what looks to be a date, and to me really does not look to have had its cone redone, though the surrounds when looked through with light do not seem to be paper, nor rubber, but a light weaved material with 2 rings around the outside. There is a blue
    stamp on the front going across the cork to the outer metal frame looks to me to be numbers 27? there looks to be a date of 9/9/52? There is a white stamp that looks to me to be of the USA, with the numbers 21057 then under it in white finishes with 013.
    Then their looks to be the letter s with a line over it, and under the "s" is the letter k. On the other side of that it says then c "q?" "o?" but the c looks like a c, the the bottom trail goes through the o, or q, but goes up sharp, the sharp angle
    through the q o mg (omg, haha, Im here all night, make sure to time the bar) I cannot tell what that is, but dude/gal fancy with the hands and pencils on the inside cone? Then under it says 9/9/52? and under that is written 15627. I see not other writing
    or stickers, or anything other then the serial plate that fell off in my hands when I was taking pics, only to find out from the factory it has been held on with almost none of the glue that was applied but just in a few spots.

I have included pics if you like to see, please take your time, not in all big of a rush, and I know you may need a nappy :D (just joking!) but I say in the heritage forum you was the main dude on these old JBL's, but if I have to sell it, I did not want
    to rip someone off, but because the number of 10019 on it seems soooooooooooo low over anything I can find, and I cannot seem to find anywhere on the googles how to really date this pig (so darn heavy, and stuck AC/DC Highway to hell to it, with 40 watts
    off my old Sony from the 80's it about made my ears bleed to a point I could not take no more, which says much for me, for I can crank like no there and been doing audio since I was a kid in the 70's, and I have yet to own ANYTHING now or past, that made
    my ears go not more, while the speaker said it will take more if you got it :O :D but I do not wish to screw someone, nor do I want to find out I have the oldest lowest serial and worth more then any other anywhere to be found. But I cannot find anything
    with the googles, and if you get the time, feel like shooting the poo, maybe on the phone, I am disabled and lots of time to talk :)

My phone number is 7314209248, and I screen my calls so if I do not pick up, and you know how to text, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, weird sense of humor not all get, do not be offended its not meant in a bad way ;) lmk that was you in a text, and I
    can shoot you then a call back, and talk some stuff, or what ever I got me all kinds of time. I was gonna post the pics, but seems as if I cannot on here, but none the less, if you feel like calling me, what ever you feel like, or not and say what a nut
    job, I am cool either way, but should you want to see them Id need a way to post them, or send them to you for view and see what I am seeing in my hand.

I do thank you for your time, and your sharing of your life in the things you love, some people do like to read, and though I have never read about you before, I have a little before writing this, and you have been LIVING one hell of a life and ride!

Jason Smalley,
    Dyer, TN.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Williamson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 23 14:50:03 2021
    On 23/12/2021 14:37, funboy6942 wrote:

I have included pics if you like to see, please take your time, not in all big of a rush, and I know you may need a nappy :D

Jason Smalley,
    Dyer, TN.

Pictures do not work in text only newsgroups.

--
    Tciao for Now!

John.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)