• This is just really really dumb Joe

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 20:35:00 2023
    “Today I am also announcing $100 million in new US funding for humanitarian assistance in both Gaza and the West Bank,” Biden said in Tel Aviv. “This money will support more than one million displaced in the conflict affecting Palestinians
    including emergency needs in Gaza.”

The war is still on. You don't start handing out reconstruction $$ until after you win dumbass. And how you can support a displaced person for a less than $100 is pretty stupid BS as well.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Trevor Wilson@21:1/5 to ScottW on Thu Oct 19 21:34:15 2023
    On 19/10/2023 2:35 pm, ScottW wrote:
    “Today I am also announcing $100 million in new US funding for humanitarian assistance in both Gaza and the West Bank,” Biden said in Tel Aviv. “This money will support more than one million displaced in the conflict affecting Palestinians

The war is still on. You don't start handing out reconstruction $$ until after you win dumbass.

**I didn't see any mention of reconstruction in your quote.

And how you can support a displaced person for a less than $100 is
    pretty stupid BS as well.

1) It's a whole lot better than nothing.
    2) $100 million will feed and water quite a few humans for several days.
    Again: MUCH better than nothing and way better than what Trump would
    provide. Trump would just let them die.

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. www.avast.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ScottW@21:1/5 to Trevor Wilson on Thu Oct 19 09:38:14 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 3:34:19 AM UTC-7, Trevor Wilson wrote:

The war is still on. You don't start handing out reconstruction $$ until after you win dumbass.

2) $100 million will feed and water quite a few humans for several days. Again: MUCH better than nothing and way better than what Trump would provide. Trump would just let them die.

NO....Hamas will steal the money and the supplies and let them die.
    Did you know the UN reported Hamas confiscated fuel that was supposed to power the water pumps?

“Today, the UN revealed the true face of Hamas when they confirmed that Hamas stole fuel and medical equipment from UN offices in Gaza City. The amount of fuel stolen is enough to power Gaza’s water desalination for 6 days,” Israel Defence Forces
    Spokesperson, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to Trevor Wilson on Sun Oct 22 11:23:40 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 6:34:19 AM UTC-4, Trevor Wilson wrote:

ok

2) $100 million will feed and water quite a few humans for several days.

If it isn't stolen or diverted by Hamas

Again: MUCH better than nothing and way better than what Trump would provide. Trump would just let them die.

He wouldn't hide behind the civilian population using schools. mosques, and hospitals
    to store armaments and shoot them at Israelis.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05