• Kirby on TV Lying in a most disgraceful way

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 6 11:07:47 2023
    Pentagon has a post mortem of the Afghan debacle and Kirby is at his presser lying.
    The post mortem is claiming there is nothing the military could have done to rapid collapse of the govt. Except they never saw it coming.

He then goes on to claiming the families of the fallen have reason to be proud of their son's and daughter's service
    when asked, "What about the families of the fallen that feel it was all for nothing?"
    Of course they can be proud of their service. They followed orders and did their duty. How about you Kirby? How about Bush or Obama?
    You guys all f'd up and wasted lives over your misguided BS futile war.
    The whole thing is a disgrace for our leaders, our military and our military leaders who all contributed to a futile effort that was a huge waste of lives
    and material.

Go look up my old posts when Obama was claiming that Iraq was the wrong war and Afghanistan was the right war. I said then and I am proven 100% correct, there was nothing to win in Afghanistan.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 6 19:10:39 2023
    I said then and I am proven 100% correct, there was nothing to win in Afghanistan.

ScottW

AFA cuisine, we would have been better off fighting in India

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)