• Maryland Public School District

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 31 16:50:04 2023
    tells parents to go pound sand.

Montgomery County Public Schools on March 23 sent an email informing parents that it would stop notifying them about gender identity lessons. This is part of an initiative to create a more “inclusive environment.” As if this wasn’t bad enough, the
    email also told parents that they would not allow them to opt their kids out of these lessons.

“MCPS expects all classrooms to be inclusive and safe spaces for students, including those who identify as LGBTQ+ or have family members in the LGBTQ+ community,” the email read. “A broad representation of personal characteristics within curricular
    or instructional materials promotes this desired outcome. Therefore, as with all curriculum resources, there is an expectation that teachers utilize these inclusive lessons and texts with all students.”

Say goodbye school board...your days are numbered.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to ScottW on Sat Apr 1 17:09:25 2023
    On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 7:50:05 PM UTC-4, ScottW wrote:
    tells parents to go pound sand.

Montgomery County Public Schools on March 23 sent an email informing parents that it would stop notifying them about gender identity lessons. This is part of an initiative to create a more “inclusive environment.” As if this wasn’t bad enough,
    the email also told parents that they would not allow them to opt their kids out of these lessons.

“MCPS expects all classrooms to be inclusive and safe spaces for students, including those who identify as LGBTQ+ or have family members in the LGBTQ+ community,” the email read. “A broad representation of personal characteristics within
    curricular or instructional materials promotes this desired outcome. Therefore, as with all curriculum resources, there is an expectation that teachers utilize these inclusive lessons and texts with all students.”

Say goodbye school board...your days are numbered.

ScottW

I am a successful graduate of this once exceptional school system. (Northwood Class of 68)
    Somehow I survived without DEI indoctrination.

Some of my schools (I also added in Montgomery Blair) successful grads include

Goldie Hawn
    Ben Stein
    Sylvester Stallone
    Annie Liebovitz
    George Pelecanos
    Matt Drudge

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fascist Flea@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 1 19:49:24 2023
    Out comes the wheelbarrow, sloshing Shmoo spew in every direction...

I am a successful graduate of this once exceptional school system. (Northwood Class of 68)
    Somehow I survived without DEI indoctrination.

Good thing you're armored against that horrible, scary, invasive "indoctrination" now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05