• Flood Gates of Biden damning info are open now

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 22 18:53:18 2023
    His VP staff was up to their asses in coordinating with Hunter associates and running media cover for Hunter and his bs.

https://twitter.com/America1stLegal/status/1638593039064080403

It's a short thread the e-mail completely revail Joe was lying everytime he claimed no knowledge of any of his son's business dealings and we already know he was lying when he claimed no one was making any money from China.

How you guys keep turning a blind eye to this shit while wetting your pants over a payment to Stormy Daniels is beyond me.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to ScottW on Wed Mar 22 19:02:10 2023
    On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 9:53:19 PM UTC-4, ScottW wrote:
    His VP staff was up to their asses in coordinating with Hunter associates and running media cover for Hunter and his bs.

It's a short thread the e-mail completely revail Joe was lying everytime he claimed no knowledge of any of his son's business dealings and we already know he was lying when he claimed no one was making any money from China.

How you guys keep turning a blind eye to this shit while wetting your pants over a payment to Stormy Daniels is beyond me.

ScottW

How you keep a blind eye to the damage of wokism is beyond me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ScottW@21:1/5 to Art Sackman on Wed Mar 22 19:13:29 2023
    On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 7:02:11 PM UTC-7, Art Sackman wrote:

ScottW

Yup, I'm beginning to realize that it is.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to ScottW on Thu Mar 23 10:37:22 2023
    On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 10:13:30 PM UTC-4, ScottW wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 7:02:11 PM UTC-7, Art Sackman wrote:

ScottW
    Yup, I'm beginning to realize that it is.

ScottW

You have posted about how the Chinese are measuring us based upon our response in
    aiding Ukraine against Russia, in terms of their formulating their possible actions vs Taiwan,
    and in other parts of SE Asia. They are also taking a much more multifaceted analysis, and looking at
    our military focus on DEI over force preparedness, and looking at whether or not we have national resolve, and
    part of that is our fetish driven obsession with wokism, which diverts focus from more real issues, and serves as
    a diversion which well suits Chinese intentions. Battling wokism at home is an important component
    of America's projection onto the world stage of our confidence, ability, preparedness, and resolve.
    It should not be overlooked or taken lightly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05