• Yeonmi Park and a lesson from North Korea

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 14 15:24:21 2023
    “The things that I was learning at Columbia University really shocked me because it was the exact same thing that my North Korean teachers were brainwashing me in the classroom,” Park told host Todd Piro.

“At Columbia University they were literally saying that all the problems that we have is because of capitalism, because of white men, and the solution for all these problems is a communist revolution in the name of equity.” [Emphasis mine.]

“They were saying that we need to destroy this country, and we need to rebuild the country in the name of equality of outcomes, and that same ideology drove my home country into what it is that state, North Korea,” she continued.

“It’s really funny to this day to me that somehow not having a problem is a problem,” Park said. “They literally create a problem out of nowhere and create injustice out of thin air… Their oppression is that somehow we cannot catch up their
    ever-growing non-grammatical pronouns, and that’s the biggest oppression they face.”

You can listen to her here. https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/02/14/north-korean-defector-says-elite-ivy-league-columbia-education-similar-to-brainwashing-in-hermit-kingdom-n703626

Interestingly, when I click share to get direct link, the share window is completely blank. No link, no facebook etc. An empty white box.
    Wonder what big tech is up to now.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)