• So this is f'in annoying

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 10 16:56:47 2022
    Google groups now seems to have a function where they try to anticipate what you're trying to write. It's more than just a spell check....it's a complete your sentence function.

Sometimes it's right and hitting tab to accept their suggestions speeds up the process (like I just wrote speeds up and it put in "the process").
    But other (like it wanted to follow with "than that") times it's just wrong and distracting me from typing.

But this could easily become a thought editor and stop me from saying what I want to say in the manner I want to say it. Hasn't come to that yet....

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to ScottW on Sat Dec 10 21:36:40 2022
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 7:56:48 PM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:
    Google groups now seems to have a function where they try to anticipate what you're trying to write. It's more than just a spell check....it's a complete your sentence function.
    ms
    Sometimes it's right and hitting tab to accept their suggestions speeds up the process (like I just wrote speeds up and it put in "the process"). e
    But other (like it wanted to follow with "than that") times it's just wrong and distracting me from typing.
    e
    But this could easily become a thought editor and stop me from saying what I want to say in the manner I want to say it. Hasn't come to that yet.... s

ScottW

I noticed that and its "annoying", even though they got it right this time
    It seems to operate on a "multitude of" lengthy words
    I keep attempting to get it "right", oops that was supposed to be:" to go wrong", but I am
    only batting one for three.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)