• Now Joe wants to increase exports

From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 25 19:46:21 2022
    of US oil.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-admin-quietly-greenlights-plan-to-build-huge-gulf-oil-terminal_4883351.html

“The construction and operation of the Port is in the national interest because the Project will benefit employment, economic growth, and U.S. energy infrastructure resilience and security,” the administration wrote. “The Port will provide a
    reliable source of crude oil to U.S. allies in the event of market disruption and have a minimal impact on the availability and cost of crude oil in the U.S. domestic market.”

So Stephen....how can you f'ing justify this?

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mINE109@21:1/5 to ScottW on Sat Nov 26 09:31:08 2022
    On 11/25/22 9:46 PM, ScottW wrote:
    of US oil.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-admin-quietly-greenlights-plan-to-build-huge-gulf-oil-terminal_4883351.html

“The construction and operation of the Port is in the national interest because the Project will benefit employment, economic growth, and U.S. energy infrastructure resilience and security,” the administration wrote. “The Port will provide a
    reliable source of crude oil to U.S. allies in the event of market disruption and have a minimal impact on the availability and cost of crude oil in the U.S. domestic market.”

It will keep our Saudi allies happy and help ease world dependence on
    Russian and Iranian oil.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ScottW@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 26 08:57:35 2022
    On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 7:31:10 AM UTC-8, MINe109 wrote:
    of US oil.

It will keep our Saudi allies happy

Is that sarcasm or sheer stupidity?....I wanna give you the bod.

and help ease world dependence on
    Russian and Iranian oil.

Yet he still keeps production in check while increasing exports.
    What do you think will really happen to US consumers?
    Joe's plan to crush them into a life of green energy at a fraction of their parents standard of living moves forward.

ScottW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mINE109@21:1/5 to ScottW on Sat Nov 26 12:27:24 2022
    On 11/26/22 10:57 AM, ScottW wrote:
    On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 7:31:10 AM UTC-8, MINe109 wrote:
    of US oil.

It will keep our Saudi allies happy

Is that sarcasm or sheer stupidity?....I wanna give you the bod.

Part sarcasm, as I don't think expanding oil terminals is a good idea,
    but the Saudis do own Texas refineries.

and help ease world dependence on
    Russian and Iranian oil.

Yet he still keeps production in check while increasing exports.

Production is a decision of the oil companies who are enjoying record
    profits at the expense of the consumer.

What do you think will really happen to US consumers?
    Joe's plan to crush them into a life of green energy at a fraction of their parents standard of living moves forward.

You'll be surprised at how much US consumers will enjoy green energy's externalities: clean air, better management of electrical grids, etc.
    That, and the slowing of climate change and its increasingly volatile
    weather, fires, heat waves, and stronger tropical storms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 26 17:36:58 2022
    On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 10:31:10 AM UTC-5, MINe109 wrote:
    of US oil.

It will keep our Saudi allies happy and help ease world dependence on Russian and Iranian oil.

drill baby, drill in the USA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05