• Load that popgun!

From Fascist Flea@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 20:30:02 2022
    Yay! The republicons can tie up the House in knots for a couple years. No more helping the country. They have scores to settle, torches to light, pitchforks to sharpen, and pinatas to inflate.

They'll want to relive the glory days of "Bengazi! Bengazi! Bengazi! " and "... but her emails!" They'll need all new Trojan horse though, since no one cares about Hillary anymore. My top guess for the 2023 obsession will be the botched withdrawal from
    Afghanistan. Just imagine how much blame they can spread around for that debacle. They'll have to limit themselves to hounding Biden and his staff. They can't possibly drag the now-hated FBI into it.

I don't see how the band of rat-publicons can magic up an impeachment over Afghanistan. Maybe one of our contingent of Shmoos can predict that angle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to Fascist Flea on Wed Nov 16 20:58:36 2022
    On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 11:30:05 PM UTC-5, Fascist Flea wrote:
    Yay! The republicons can tie up the House in knots for a couple years. No more helping the country. They have scores to settle, torches to light, pitchforks to sharpen, and pinatas to inflate.

They'll want to relive the glory days of "Bengazi! Bengazi! Bengazi! " and "... but her emails!" They'll need all new Trojan horse though, since no one cares about Hillary anymore. My top guess for the 2023 obsession will be the botched withdrawal from
    Afghanistan. Just imagine how much blame they can spread around for that debacle. They'll have to limit themselves to hounding Biden and his staff. They can't possibly drag the now-hated FBI into it.

I don't see how the band of rat-publicons can magic up an impeachment over Afghanistan. Maybe one of our contingent of Shmoos can predict that angle.

All of the impeachments we went through, Clinton and Trump ,
    were farcical nonsense, none had a prayer of succeeding

They were show events to rally the base and cast aspersions relevant to the next election cycle.
    t would be a waste of time and effort to move forward on impeachment of Biden He will be gone in two years, he is not going to run again,
    And you are mistaken about Hillary, she will try again in 2024

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fascist Flea@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 19 09:53:43 2022
    Funny Name has a topped-off tank of whitewash to spray all over the place.

They'll want to relive the glory days of "Bengazi! Bengazi! Bengazi! " and "... but her emails!" They'll need all new Trojan horse though, since no one cares about Hillary anymore. My top guess for the 2023 obsession will be the botched withdrawal
    from Afghanistan. Just imagine how much blame they can spread around for that debacle. They'll have to limit themselves to hounding Biden and his staff. They can't possibly drag the now-hated FBI into it.

I'm sure we're all sorry about your persistent state of delusion. Have you considered a spa day (or week) to lift the MAGA-veil and let a little reality seep in?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to Fascist Flea on Sat Nov 19 17:14:22 2022
    On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 12:53:44 PM UTC-5, Fascist Flea wrote:
    Funny Name has a topped-off tank of whitewash to spray all over the place.

They'll want to relive the glory days of "Bengazi! Bengazi! Bengazi! " and "... but her emails!" They'll need all new Trojan horse though, since no one cares about Hillary anymore. My top guess for the 2023 obsession will be the botched withdrawal
    from Afghanistan. Just imagine how much blame they can spread around for that debacle. They'll have to limit themselves to hounding Biden and his staff. They can't possibly drag the now-hated FBI into it.

I'm sure we're all sorry about your persistent state of delusion. Have you considered a spa day (or week) to lift the MAGA-veil and let a little reality seep in?

A am Delusional?
    So I stand corrected by the fleabrain. The impeachments of Clinton and Trump were actually successful.
    How could I miss that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fascist Flea@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 20 09:58:50 2022
    Referee needed. I lack the rhetorical chops to classify Funny's latest face-plant.

were farcical nonsense,
    I'm sure we're all sorry about your persistent state of delusion.
    A am Delusional?

No gibbering, please.

So I stand corrected by the fleabrain.

Better to have a "fleabrain" than the MAGA standard of Shit For Brains.

The impeachments of Clinton and Trump were actually successful.

I closed your escape route. You may try again if you have the stones. BTW, I agree with you on the Clinton farce. Bubba's biggest crime was lying about sex. That led to Gingrich's attempt to make his bones, which was of course a high-water mark in
    history.

The impeachments of Trump were quite a different story. This is where your delusions kick in, I believe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to Fascist Flea on Sun Nov 20 20:30:01 2022
    On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 12:58:51 PM UTC-5, Fascist Flea wrote:
    Referee needed. I lack the rhetorical chops to classify Funny's latest face-plant.
    were farcical nonsense,
    I'm sure we're all sorry about your persistent state of delusion.
    A am Delusional?

No gibbering, please.
    So I stand corrected by the fleabrain.
    Better to have a "fleabrain" than the MAGA standard of Shit For Brains.
    The impeachments of Clinton and Trump were actually successful.
    I closed your escape route. You may try again if you have the stones. BTW, I agree with you on the Clinton farce. Bubba's biggest crime was lying about sex. That led to Gingrich's attempt to make his bones, which was of course a high-water mark in
    history.

The impeachments of Trump were quite a different story. This is where your delusions kick in, I believe.

Flea is so proud of his flea brain
    he is so devoid of critical thinking abilities that he totally missed my point. My comments on impeachment were not at all about merit
    they were about having no chance at all of convction.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fascist Flea@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 21 07:31:57 2022
    Oh, to have a head full of shit... We could all worship at Funny Name's perverse altar of the unknowable, unthinkable, and unspeakable.

Not necessarily. I am proud not to have cranium full of feces like your gang does.

My comments on impeachment were not at all about merit

Here's what you blithered:

the impeachments were farcical nonsense,

You said, and I quote, "nonsense". Apparently that's the word that shorted out your shitty brain.

You needed a word that suggests futility. "Nonsense" has quite a different meaning.
    Your brain's shit content may be too high to accommodate that notion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Art Sackman@21:1/5 to Fascist Flea on Mon Nov 21 22:00:29 2022
    On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 10:31:58 AM UTC-5, Fascist Flea wrote:
    Oh, to have a head full of shit... We could all worship at Funny Name's perverse altar of the unknowable, unthinkable, and unspeakable.
    Not necessarily. I am proud not to have cranium full of feces like your gang does.
    My comments on impeachment were not at all about merit
    Here's what you blithered:

the impeachments were farcical nonsense,

You said, and I quote, "nonsense". Apparently that's the word that shorted out your shitty brain.

You needed a word that suggests futility. "Nonsense" has quite a different meaning.
    Your brain's shit content may be too high to accommodate that notion.

Your nonsense is not farcical. It is real.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05