• WHAT EBAY DONT TELL YOU DSR

From stewart0722@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ginchy on Wed Nov 4 18:37:03 2015
    On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 5:42:10 AM UTC-6, Ginchy wrote:
    I have been writing to ebay asking them why they have not updated their dsr.

As of June 2014 the distance selling regulations have been extended to 14 days and now apply to auctions.

Sellers no longer have the right to say `no returns` and not only that but you can now bid on an auction and then CANCEL the mninute the auction is over.

Sellers must also refund you the minute you provide tracking info that the item has been returned.

So if a seller says `powers up but no further testing was done sold as seen` you can buy the item and if it doesnt work return it and say `i didnt like the colour of the wrapping you used` and send it back!

Takes care of all the scammers which it`s designed to do!

I asked them why they dont automatically put `14 days return` on every auction except the usual exemptions like services, software, tickets, etc

No response from ebay which doesn`t surprise me but they are aiding and abetting scammers as long as they get their dosh!

If you think you`ve been shilled CANCEL it after you put your £10000 bid on a hard drive etc

Use it to fight the ebay scum!

Ebays dsr`s are dated 2013.

I wonder why lol

All these BBC EMPLOYEES ARE ALL SHILLING EACH OTHERS AUCTIONS IN THE PRO AUDIO VIDEO CATEGORIES AND THAT`S JUST ONE EXAMPLE!!!

RIPOFF ALERT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)