• Y&R Camryn Grimes Interview Published by SOD in 2005

From Lynn Kelly@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 18 18:46:42 2020
    LMAO! Google Groups just switched to a new UI and I
    should've posted the above to alt.test first. :)

My apologies for the long text. I forgot there's a difference
    between RATSC and the Y&R subreddit which I discovered
    recently. My apologies for the long text. Adding returns
    now.

--
    Lynn K.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lynn Kelly@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 18 18:37:56 2020
    Please note that the interview took place after TPTB had killed off Cassie Newman.

I'd like to share some highlights from the interview published by SOD in 2005.

Digest: Would you have stayed there forever?

Grimes: Actually, I wanted to leave when my contract was up, not because I hated it, but because it was time for me to go. But I was still sad when I realized I was going to lose my second home.

Digest: You were close to Sharon Case (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow (Nicholas). What kind of advice did they give you through the years?

Grimes: I love them so much. Sharon would give me advice all the time. Growing up, it was really helpful to have someone older to talk to who isn’t your mom. When I had my first boyfriend, I went to her. She’s also great about girl stuff, like hair
    and makeup. She taught me a lot about being a woman.

Digest: Was Joshua okay about the boyfriend stuff?

Grimes: Josh is a totally different relationship. I do not talk about any of that stuff around him. If he heard me and Sharon talking like that, he would glare at me. Then, I would have to say something like, ‘I don’t like boys. They have cooties.’
    And he would say, ‘Exactly!’ He was very protective. But he was the greatest. Through the years, he was so nice to me. He wrote me the nicest letter when my dog died.

Digest: What would you do if they decided Sharon had twin daughters and they asked you to come back?

Grimes: Honestly, I would have to say no. I’m really excited about the next step. I love everybody at Y&R, but right now I want to move on to the next chapter of my life...

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/tbt-camryn-grimes/

--
    Lynn K.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)