• Does B&B show new episodes?

From Renate@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 26 06:38:18 2020
    Since my watching was only now and then. I cannot really tell. Steffi on a motorcycle? Not pregnant... huh. Why would she be on a motorcycle again after she wrecked on and lost a baby? And what's with chubby-cheeked $Bill, if it is new he put on some
    quarantine fat?

Renate

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 27 07:20:51 2020
    On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 06:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Renate <muunstruk@gmail.com>
    wrote:

Since my watching was only now and then. I cannot really tell. Steffi on a motorcycle? Not pregnant... huh. Why would she be on a motorcycle again after she wrecked on and lost a baby? And what's with chubby-cheeked $Bill, if it is new he put on some
    quarantine fat?

Renat

I'm confused about this too! I haven't been watching the B&B reruns
    during the pandemic (blech, who wants to willingly rehash the same old repetitive storylines yet again), but it looked like they were airing
    new episodes last week. So I tuned in one or two days, and had the
    same question you did. Is Steffi on the motorcycle a new episode?
    They all look alike.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Renate@21:1/5 to Zob on Mon Jul 27 06:40:59 2020
    On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 7:20:53 AM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
    On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 06:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Renate <muunstruk@gmail.com>
    wrote:

quarantine fat?

Renat

during the pandemic (blech, who wants to willingly rehash the same old repetitive storylines yet again), but it looked like they were airing
    They all look alike.

Here's what I found googling:
    "The Bold and the Beautiful, which was the first scripted series to resume production on U.S. soil following Hollywood's months-long coronavirus shutdown, will be back on the air with new episodes very soon. CBS announced early Monday that the half-hour
    soap will return with all-new episodes beginning Monday, July 20."

Okay, it is new, but still the SOS (same old shit), and, considering the times I believe that they used the old footage of the stunt person laying the motorcycle over and fit it into a so-called "new" episode.
    Have you caught this ridiculous "rape" story of Wyatt and Sally (I mean she is the rapist)? LOL.
    This boy has no sense at all. Is he seriously listening to texts from Flo, his fiance, urging him to have sex with Sally?
    I have come to the conclusion that the already challenged writing team has discovered a new Covid-19 symptom - severe brain damage.

Stay safe,
    Renate

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Renate on Mon Jul 27 19:49:30 2020
    On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 9:41:02 AM UTC-4, Renate wrote:
    On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 7:20:53 AM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
    On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 06:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Renate <muunstruk@gmail.com> wrote:

Since my watching was only now and then. I cannot really tell. Steffi on a motorcycle? Not pregnant... huh. Why would she be on a motorcycle again after she wrecked on and lost a baby? And what's with chubby-cheeked $Bill, if it is new he put on
    some quarantine fat?

Renat

They all look alike.

Here's what I found googling:
    "The Bold and the Beautiful, which was the first scripted series to resume production on U.S. soil following Hollywood's months-long coronavirus shutdown, will be back on the air with new episodes very soon. CBS announced early Monday that the half-
    hour soap will return with all-new episodes beginning Monday, July 20."

Okay, it is new, but still the SOS (same old shit), and, considering the times I believe that they used the old footage of the stunt person laying the motorcycle over and fit it into a so-called "new" episode.
    Have you caught this ridiculous "rape" story of Wyatt and Sally (I mean she is the rapist)? LOL.
    This boy has no sense at all. Is he seriously listening to texts from Flo, his fiance, urging him to have sex with Sally?
    I have come to the conclusion that the already challenged writing team has discovered a new Covid-19 symptom - severe brain damage.

Stay safe,
    Renate

I don't know if this helps, but the Y&R show today was a rerun. Eric Braden announced that the shows would concern the Newman's. Today's show concerned Victoria's nude centerfold. Again, it was too short-we know what she did, but didn't show other's
    reactions. And, most likely, there won't be the next show. We can guess how Victor will react, but my biggest surprise was Victor and Sabrina's wedding, when she told him, post-vasectomy, that she was pregnant, and he didn't break her neck! I never
    watched B&B much, so really can't help, there!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05