• B&B: the dumbing down of Steffy

From luisavt@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 1 11:53:01 2022
    This turn of events is so contrived. So we are to believe that after overhearing about the champagne switch, Steffy doesn’t go straight to her parents, but rather, confronts Sheila alone in a dark alley (or storage room)? And even after Sheila
    eventually loses her cool and gets physical, Steffy still doesn’t at least pretend to try and work with her? And tells her again she’ll never see Finn or Hayes? And takes Brooke’s side on top of it?

As for what happens next, nothing good seems to come of those tracking apps. I was reminded of when Liam tracked Hope’s phone to Thomas’ place and saw him kissing the mannequin, left silently, and went and had sex with Steffy.

Anyway, as usual, good acting, but bad writing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 4 19:18:30 2022
    On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:53:01 -0700 (PDT), luisavt <luisavt333@aol.com>
    wrote:

This turn of events is so contrived. So we are to believe that after overhearing about the champagne switch, Steffy doesn’t go straight to her parents, but rather, confronts Sheila alone in a dark alley (or storage room)? And even after Sheila
    eventually loses her cool and gets physical, Steffy still doesn’t at least pretend to try and work with her? And tells her again she’ll never see Finn or Hayes? And takes Brooke’s side on top of it?

As for what happens next, nothing good seems to come of those tracking apps. I was reminded of when Liam tracked Hope’s phone to Thomas’ place and saw him kissing the mannequin, left silently, and went and had sex with Steffy.

Exactly. Good acting, bad writing. I was thinking the exact same
    thing that you said. Steffy should know better than to goad Sheila
    Carter mercilessly.
    Now she's gone and done it, and the old crazy Sheila is back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From luisavt@21:1/5 to Zob on Tue Apr 5 11:36:04 2022
    On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 6:18:31 PM UTC-5, Zob wrote:
    On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:53:01 -0700 (PDT), luisavt <luisa...@aol.com>
    wrote:

Exactly. Good acting, bad writing. I was thinking the exact same
    thing that you said. Steffy should know better than to goad Sheila
    Carter mercilessly.
    Now she's gone and done it, and the old crazy Sheila is back.

And the great writing continues. Where did Bridget come from? Has she been in town all this time without telling her mother? Not that anyone could blame her. Will we be seeing Logan soon? The last time we saw her, she was mixing up eggs, fertilizing
    her mother’s eggs, rather than the eggs from Taylor’s look-alike donor IIRC.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05