• Y&R Major plot hole

From Lynda P@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 1 12:40:44 2022
    Back when Locke started dating Victoria and then got sick, I thought this whole current scenario would happen. That Locke was faking in order to get power over Newman Corp. What changed my mind, was there were several scenes over the next few months
    where it showed Locke in obvious pain with no one else in the room. If he now is supposed to be faking, why would he act sick and in distress with no one else around to see it!?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From leonard hofstatder@21:1/5 to Lynda P on Tue Mar 1 15:34:29 2022
    On 3/1/2022 2:40 PM, Lynda P wrote:
    Back when Locke started dating Victoria and then got sick, I thought this whole current scenario would happen. That Locke was faking in order to get power over Newman Corp. What changed my mind, was there were several scenes over the next few months
    where it showed Locke in obvious pain with no one else in the room. If he now is supposed to be faking, why would he act sick and in distress with no one else around to see it!?

for the viewers, duh ;-P

(the writers think we're stupid)

anyone that's been watching for years upon years knew this is exactly
    where they were going, use to joke with mom when I asked her how did you
    know this or that she would say, "I wrote that episode" LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to lyndagailgreen@gmail.com on Thu Mar 3 17:04:19 2022
    On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 12:40:44 -0800 (PST), Lynda P
    <lyndagailgreen@gmail.com> wrote:

+1
    I posted the *exact* same thing a few days ago in a Facebook Y&R
    group! Locke was by himself several times clutching his chest in pain
    and taking pills. Oops.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05