• Y&R...Will Sally get another chance...

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 14 15:56:48 2021
    As a designer/dressmaker, at least?

After overcoming unspeakable odds, will people begin to think differently, as Victoria Newman walks don't the aisle to Ashland Locke, wearing a beautiful wedding gown, which is also...

A Sally Spectra Original!!!

It does look like it, although the 'bad guy' that Billy now regrets bringing to stop the wedding is watching the wedding from what looks like Billy's hotel room? Maybe Nick will upstage even this, as he walks in,
    unexpectedly, after deciding not to attend the ceremony? This is the lawyer, Jesse (sorry-I forget his last name). That Victor already paid off, but Billy tempted with better fare?

I hope it's at least understood that I kept watching, while understanding little. Summer's part may become interesting, though. Oh, famous last words...Summer, on seeing Victoria enter 'What a beautiful dress. I wonder who designed it?'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 20:25:52 2021
    On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:56:48 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livinnow@gmail.com>
    wrote:

After overcoming unspeakable odds, will people begin to think differently, as Victoria Newman walks don't the aisle to Ashland Locke, wearing a beautiful wedding gown, which is also...

It does look like it, although the 'bad guy' that Billy now regrets bringing to stop the wedding is watching the wedding from what looks like Billy's hotel room? Maybe Nick will upstage even this, as he walks in,
    unexpectedly, after deciding not to attend the ceremony? This is the lawyer, Jesse (sorry-I forget his last name). That Victor already paid off, but Billy tempted with better fare?

I hope it's at least understood that I kept watching, while understanding little. Summer's part may become interesting, though. Oh, famous last words...Summer, on seeing Victoria enter 'What a beautiful dress. I wonder who designed it?'

Skipping ahead to today's episode: I don't get at all Lauren acting
    as though Sally had done something to wrong her personally.
    Lauren, you FIRED Sally Spectra. She had no obligation to you at all.
    Zero. In fact, she had good reason to want to compete with you. That
    gown could have been in YOUR collection. Sheesh. And Sally's wedding
    gown was chosen because Victoria liked it better than yours! Your
    designer sucks, LOL.
    The characters on this show never take responsibility for their own
    actions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Zob on Fri Oct 22 15:14:25 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:25:55 PM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
    On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:56:48 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livi...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

Skipping ahead to today's episode: I don't get at all Lauren acting
    as though Sally had done something to wrong her personally.
    Lauren, you FIRED Sally Spectra. She had no obligation to you at all.
    Zero. In fact, she had good reason to want to compete with you. That
    gown could have been in YOUR collection. Sheesh. And Sally's wedding
    gown was chosen because Victoria liked it better than yours! Your
    designer sucks, LOL.
    The characters on this show never take responsibility for their own
    actions.

I know! During all the arguments, all the yelling, I just wanted to shout:

Did anyone bother to look at the wedding dresses? No compatison! Sally gave Victoria the right one!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05