• Y&R: Will Stitch be the 'hero' for a while...

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 25 23:17:54 2021
    At least? All this stuff he's saying to cover for himself seems to be falling into place? The vitamins Mariah takes, the old man who was seen buying them, etc.???

I think he's going to look like the hero for a while, although he most likely did kidnap Mariah. It's just all falling into place! So...he'll rescue her from the attic of the Chancellor mansion, just in time to deliver the baby? And Abby will start to
    look to him, rather than wait for Christine to hunt down Chance, and there will be such a reveal show! Well, at least something is happening!

Well, Devon is suspicious. So, at least one person on Abby's team is thinking.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Legend on Thu Aug 26 21:19:12 2021
    On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 2:17:55 AM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    At least? All this stuff he's saying to cover for himself seems to be falling into place? The vitamins Mariah takes, the old man who was seen buying them, etc.???

I think he's going to look like the hero for a while, although he most likely did kidnap Mariah. It's just all falling into place! So...he'll rescue her from the attic of the Chancellor mansion, just in time to deliver the baby? And Abby will start to
    look to him, rather than wait for Christine to hunt down Chance, and there will be such a reveal show! Well, at least something is happening!

Well, Devon is suspicious. So, at least one person on Abby's team is thinking.....

Well, probably not a hero...I just came upon tomorrow's show, from Canada, I believe, and all's well with the world, once more. After Abby told Ben of her doubts, he took her to see Mariah, who was already in labor. It was too late to move her, so Abby
    called Nate, who talked her thru the delivery! So, Mariah and baby seem just fine.

There's a lot I could say, but not now. Just thought I'd do a quick update on the chance that anyone's still reading this. "Bye for now!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)