• Y&R....And, they all lived happily ever after???

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 6 21:36:07 2021
    Well, maybe...but, I think it's going to take a while to forget Phyllis and Lauren entering the Abbott residence, just as Kyle and Jack lose all hope, as Tara determines to leave said mansion, with their son and grandson, possibly never to return.

So, are Tara and Sally gone for good? They'll probably concentrate on Mariah now. It was so satisfying to see Tara taken away in handcuffs...she pressured Summer without mercy, and now she's using her son. Or trying to...

I do love it when Phyllis is right...and gets vindicated!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Renate@21:1/5 to Legend on Sat Aug 7 16:10:35 2021
    On Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 12:36:08 AM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    Well, maybe...but, I think it's going to take a while to forget Phyllis and Lauren entering the Abbott residence, just as Kyle and Jack lose all hope, as Tara determines to leave said mansion, with their son and grandson, possibly never to return.

So, are Tara and Sally gone for good? They'll probably concentrate on Mariah now. It was so satisfying to see Tara taken away in handcuffs...she pressured Summer without mercy, and now she's using her son. Or trying to...

I do love it when Phyllis is right...and gets vindicated!!!

It was the best Y&R for months now. If I had to watch Y&R on regular TV I would have given up a long time ago. Recording it and FFing at will has saved this show for me. And B&B has Sheila back not, so things should heat up there, too.
    Loved for Phyllis to be right, too.

Y'all have a nice weekend, stay safe!
    Renate

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)