• Y&R Was 'Good Episode' just a flash in the pan, or...

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 28 16:44:32 2021
    ..'.will we be treated to better acting, more good shows, etc., etc...'
    I was thinking, maybe something is building up, in the meeting between Lauren, Sally, and Tara??? Or maybe Kyle or Summer will accidentally, on purpose, or accidentally-on-purpose leave something behind, in the return of engagement rings??? Maybe too
    much/not enough will be said in their 'goodbyes' thru Billy!
    Who knows! But a setup is being, well...set up. Too many people are involved in their simple 'good-bye' for it to be, well, a 'simple good-bye'!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Renate@21:1/5 to Legend on Fri Jul 2 12:55:17 2021
    On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 7:44:33 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    I was thinking, maybe something is building up, in the meeting between Lauren, Sally, and Tara??? Or maybe Kyle or Summer will accidentally, on purpose, or accidentally-on-purpose leave something behind, in the return of engagement rings??? Maybe too
    Who knows! But a setup is being, well...set up. Too many people are involved in their simple 'good-bye' for it to be, well, a 'simple good-bye'!!!

It is Friday and it has been a bummer for me. I hate it when the "bad guys" win and win and win.
    This is annoying and boring.
    Like you said last MONDAY, "maybe something is building" and I sure hope so on this FRIDAY! Or will Kyle and Tara and Jack and Sally be married before they discover the they've married conniving bitches?
    Will Victoria fall for Ashland and loose Newman's?

Renate ~ wishing all a happy and safe 4th of July.

And what's with Stitch?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Renate on Fri Jul 2 20:50:12 2021
    On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 3:55:18 PM UTC-4, Renate wrote:
    On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 7:44:33 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    It is Friday and it has been a bummer for me. I hate it when the "bad guys" win and win and win.
    This is annoying and boring.
    Like you said last MONDAY, "maybe something is building" and I sure hope so on this FRIDAY! Or will Kyle and Tara and Jack and Sally be married before they discover the they've married conniving bitches?
    Will Victoria fall for Ashland and loose Newman's?

Renate ~ wishing all a happy and safe 4th of July.

And what's with Stitch?

As for Stitch, anyone's guess is as good as mine. He just appeared 'out of the blue.' Yes, I agree: It's tough seeing the 'bad' guys win. One guess? Tara and Sally may not end up on the same side; Tara, it seems was blindsided by the news of Ashland's
    health, and, while seeming to take advantage of the situation now, may not always do so, i.e. Maybe she won't be available when Sally needs a distraction, in the Jack department. For which Sally will have to retaliate, Tara will be none too happy, and I'
    m getting tired of typing.

Hope you have a happy fourth of July weekend, as does everyone who still manages to watch the show and read these boards.Not so easy, these days.

Glad I'm not the only one! All who read this? Have a great weekend! And try to think of what may happen.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 10 15:16:10 2021
    On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:50:12 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livinnow@gmail.com>
    wrote:

As for Stitch, anyone's guess is as good as mine. He just appeared 'out of the blue.'

It's sure looking like Stitch has kidnapped Mariah. He was stalking
    her and now she's disappeared. Maybe his PTSD has kicked back in and
    in his mind he wants Abby's baby (since they lost one in a
    miscarriage).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Zob on Fri Jul 16 15:07:29 2021
    On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 3:16:13 PM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
    On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:50:12 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livi...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    As for Stitch, anyone's guess is as good as mine. He just appeared 'out of the blue.'
    miscarriage).
    After a week to think about it...not a bad idea/guess! Especially, since his talk with Abby and Mariah today, pretty much establishes him as the 'last person to see her alive.'

Well, another weekend coming! This slow pace is getting annoying, now that something is actually happening!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Legend on Wed Jul 28 16:21:50 2021
    On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 6:07:30 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    wrote:
    miscarriage).
    After a week to think about it...not a bad idea/guess! Especially, since his talk with Abby and Mariah today, pretty much establishes him as the 'last person to see her alive.'

Well, another weekend coming! This slow pace is getting annoying, now that something is actually happening!

Well, it looks as if you nailed it, Zob. Mariah is...well, she's somewhere, alive and as well as you can expect, for a kidnap victim. And by someone with medical knowledge, as she's getting pre-nup vitamins with her meals. Yes, he and Abby did have a
    baby that she lost, thru miscarriage. And he's not getting the 'chief of surgery' job, as Nate just got it. And, isn't it strange (not) that the one tracking device Ben gave to Tessa, has 'no current location' for Mariah's phone???

The rest seems to be winding up, too, do to Phyllis and her tampering with Sally's and Tara's phones...the video portions of which have been sent to Jack and Kyle. Looks like justice will prevail in Genoa City!

All just after Summer's across-the-sea admission, to Nikki, that she wasn't really ready to leave Kyle? Although I'm not looking forward to seeing them get together. Somehow, after watching her search her soul, deciding that she couldn't let him desert
    his child, and leaving the country in tears, Kyle doesn't seem good enough for Summer!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 9 22:00:56 2021
    On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:21:50 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livinnow@gmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:
    miscarriage).

Well, it looks as if you nailed it, Zob. Mariah is...well, she's somewhere, alive and as well as you can expect, for a kidnap victim. And by someone with medical knowledge, as she's getting pre-nup vitamins with her meals. Yes, he and Abby did have a
    baby that she lost, thru miscarriage. And he's not getting the 'chief of surgery' job, as Nate just got it. And, isn't it strange (not) that the one tracking device Ben gave to Tessa, has 'no current location' for Mariah's phone???

I'm pretty sure that Mariah is being held in the attic of the
    Chancellor mansion. I remember Esther telling Nina that if she wanted
    to work on her book in quiet she could use the room in the attic
    because it's soundproof and nobody ever goes up there. And there
    would probably be a dumbwaiter in a room like that in the mansion. But
    hmmm... who is sending her food up to her?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Zob on Wed Aug 11 11:18:49 2021
    On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:00:59 PM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
    On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:21:50 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livi...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:
    miscarriage).

I'm pretty sure that Mariah is being held in the attic of the
    Chancellor mansion. I remember Esther telling Nina that if she wanted
    to work on her book in quiet she could use the room in the attic
    because it's soundproof and nobody ever goes up there. And there
    would probably be a dumbwaiter in a room like that in the mansion. But hmmm... who is sending her food up to her?

I had the same idea...or, at least, the idea that she wasn't too far away! So, I wonder who else is in on this, what the full story is. Well, I guess we just have to wait...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05