• Y&R Did I actually see a Good episode today???

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 24 15:10:21 2021
    I won't recap, as no one else here seems interested in discussing it, but...

Kudos to Mishael and Hunter!

I watched on Paramount prime, but if I was using my TV set no way would I ff a second! Amanda coming close to finding out that her grandfather killed her father, and Summer deciding to take her 'dream job' in Italy, just so Kyle can be with his son.

Yes, they may not write that well anymore, but the acting pulled it thru, here. BTW, I expected almost from the beginning that Amanda would end up on the other side, in her gra

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 24 18:25:21 2021
    On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 6:10:22 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:

I watched on Paramount prime, but if I was using my TV set no way would I ff a second! Amanda coming close to finding out that her grandfather killed her father, and Summer deciding to take her 'dream job' in Italy, just so Kyle can be with his son.

Yes, they may not write that well anymore, but the acting pulled it thru, here.
    BTW, I expected almost from the beginning that Amanda would end up on the other side, in her grandfather's defense.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Renate@21:1/5 to Legend on Fri Jun 25 06:04:34 2021
    On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 9:25:23 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:

BTW, I expected almost from the beginning that Amanda would end up on the other side, in her grandfather's defense.

I enjoyed yesterday's episode, too. Amazing!?
    So far all conjecture, just from the phone records. BTW, have we had cell phones when Amanda was supposed to have been a baby? I checked Mishael's birthdate and it was in 1986, and 35 seems about right for someone who made it through law school.
    Cell phones in the early nineties were a rarity... they should have left out their mention IMHO.
    Renate

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Legend@21:1/5 to Renate on Sat Jun 26 11:38:48 2021
    On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 9:04:36 AM UTC-4, Renate wrote:
    On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 9:25:23 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:

I enjoyed yesterday's episode, too. Amazing!?
    So far all conjecture, just from the phone records. BTW, have we had cell phones when Amanda was supposed to have been a baby? I checked Mishael's birthdate and it was in 1986, and 35 seems about right for someone who made it through law school.
    Cell phones in the early nineties were a rarity... they should have left out their mention IMHO.
    Renate x

Cell phones? All I can remember,(in Y&R time) is that Victoria had one, when she was 16.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05