• Y&R Is a change coming?

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 22 22:14:50 2021
    Maybe time for a...murder???
    Look...egged on by Sally, Tara is in rare form! She's gone, in less than two days, from getting Summer a 'dream' job, to actually threatening her to take her son away from Kyle, if she doesn't take the job, break her engagement, and leave the country,
    giving up Kyle for good!

Come on! These are soaps! People have died for much less!

But, there may be complications...Like Ashton, himself with a fatal illness, may end up taking a bullet, for his only child's mother. Or maybe Sally will get too much involved. She never made it clear what her intentions were with Kyle, now that Jack
    has written her off, for good.

But I never thought of Kyle as someone worth dying for. After offering himself as the grand prize, if Summer would give part of her liver, he pleaded and begged to leave her for Lola! Only to throw her over because he decided he was right about Summer
    all along!

Well, in this whole debacle, no one is looking good! I do sort of predict that, if Ashton does die, it will be in a noble way. Like making up for his past sins!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Carol Frilegh@21:1/5 to Legend on Wed Jun 23 05:53:53 2021
    On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1:14:51 AM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    Look...egged on by Sally, Tara is in rare form! She's gone, in less than two days, from getting Summer a 'dream' job, to actually threatening her to take her son away from Kyle, if she doesn't take the job, break her engagement, and leave the country,
    giving up Kyle for good!

But, there may be complications...Like Ashton, himself with a fatal illness, may end up taking a bullet, for his only child's mother. Or maybe Sally will get too much involved. She never made it clear what her intentions were with Kyle, now that Jack

But I never thought of Kyle as someone worth dying for. After offering himself as the grand prize, if Summer would give part of her liver, he pleaded and begged to leave her for Lola! Only to throw her over because he decided he was right about Summer
    all along!

Well, in this whole debacle, no one is looking good! I do sort of predict that, if Ashton does die, it will be in a noble way. Like making up for his past sins!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carol Frilegh@21:1/5 to Legend on Wed Jun 23 05:54:35 2021
    On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1:14:51 AM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    giving up Kyle for good!

all along!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05