• Y&R_New Developments, Cliffhangers. Warnings?

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 14 16:44:38 2021
    So much has been going on, some good, some bad, just not that much to comment on. Until now.

I think they skipped a great opportunity. When Sally approached Tara, about getting Summer a job out of town. Tara could have thanked her,
    then gone to Kyle and Summer, getting them to play along until the big reveal, maybe involving Lauren! It would be better than the standard trope of having every woman hate every other woman. In soap operas, that idea is ancient!!!

As for today...is Ashton really dying? I think he's on a short contract, but things can always change. Fwiw, I'd say he's saying it to get Victoria's sympathy. Or interest, at least.

Speaking of Victoria, she did speak to Ashton about the time she left her home and job, to study art in Italy. Which could lead to
    The days of...
    ......................The Dreaded Reliquary!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 16 00:35:02 2021
    On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 16:44:38 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livinnow@gmail.com>
    wrote:

Speaking of Victoria, she did speak to Ashton about the time she left her home and job, to study art in Italy. Which could lead to
    The days of...

AAAAAEIAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
    *RUNS AWAY SCREAMING*

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carol Frilegh@21:1/5 to Zob on Fri Jun 18 05:55:08 2021
    On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 12:35:07 AM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
    On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 16:44:38 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livi...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

The days of...
    AAAAAEIAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
    *RUNS AWAY SCREAMING*

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carol Frilegh@21:1/5 to Legend on Fri Jun 18 05:54:47 2021
    On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 7:44:39 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    So much has been going on, some good, some bad, just not that much to comment on. Until now.

I think they skipped a great opportunity. When Sally approached Tara, about getting Summer a job out of town. Tara could have thanked her,
    then gone to Kyle and Summer, getting them to play along until the big reveal, maybe involving Lauren! It would be better than the standard trope of having every woman hate every other woman. In soap operas, that idea is ancient!!!

As for today...is Ashton really dying? I think he's on a short contract, but things can always change. Fwiw, I'd say he's saying it to get Victoria's sympathy. Or interest, at least.

The days of...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carol Frilegh@21:1/5 to Carol Frilegh on Fri Jun 18 05:55:42 2021
    On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 8:54:48 AM UTC-4, Carol Frilegh wrote:

The days of...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Carol Frilegh@21:1/5 to Legend on Fri Jun 18 05:59:09 2021

The days of...

Ashland, not Ashton

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05