• Y&R The Baby Game?

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 22 15:46:04 2021
    So...no one can show affection, even faking a kiss is obviously 'too close.' But everyone's involved in the baby game! Abby can't carry a child, Chance can't father one...so, Chance goes away on a case, and all but insists she find a surrogate and start
    the baby without him!

So, since she knows him, Abby will probably choose Devon (did she and Chance even discuss going bi-racial? Not saying it's wrong, just that it's one of many things a couple should discuss). Did it even cross Devon's mind that he may have a kid on the way
    already?(from his one-night-stand with Elena?)

Oh...in a totally unrelated matter, Kyle has found out he may have a kid. With a married woman, whose husband makes Victor look like a pussycat. Or, does anyone think they'll try and tie the two together? Does anyone CARE?

Sorry...I just had to sound off. This vivid quarantine is making me insane!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Renate@21:1/5 to Legend on Mon Feb 22 15:53:22 2021
    On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 6:46:05 PM UTC-5, Legend wrote:
    So...no one can show affection, even faking a kiss is obviously 'too close.' But everyone's involved in the baby game! Abby can't carry a child, Chance can't father one...so, Chance goes away on a case, and all but insists she find a surrogate and
    start the baby without him!

So, since she knows him, Abby will probably choose Devon (did she and Chance even discuss going bi-racial? Not saying it's wrong, just that it's one of many things a couple should discuss). Did it even cross Devon's mind that he may have a kid on the
    way already?(from his one-night-stand with Elena?)

Oh...in a totally unrelated matter, Kyle has found out he may have a kid. With a married woman, whose husband makes Victor look like a pussycat. Or, does anyone think they'll try and tie the two together? Does anyone CARE?

Oh, there is another post! Good hearing from you, Legend!
    I posted something similar to yours just a minute ago. We are all frustrated, but they are really letting this soap go to hell.
    Glad someone else feels like I do posting practically at the same time with the same gripes.
    Hoping it all will get better, the soap and the world.
    Renate

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 25 14:17:15 2021
    On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:46:04 -0800 (PST), Legend <livinnow@gmail.com>
    wrote:

So...no one can show affection, even faking a kiss is obviously 'too close.' But everyone's involved in the baby game! Abby can't carry a child, Chance can't father one...so, Chance goes away on a case, and all but insists she find a surrogate and start
    the baby without him!

So, since she knows him, Abby will probably choose Devon (did she and Chance even discuss going bi-racial? Not saying it's wrong, just that it's one of many things a couple should discuss). Did it even cross Devon's mind that he may have a kid on the
    way already?(from his one-night-stand with Elena?)

I'm already over the entire "Baby Chancellor" storyline. They're
    calling it that, even though everybody in Genoa City seems to be
    involved in making this baby EXCEPT a Chancellor.
    It's reached the point where it's truly ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 25 14:18:15 2021
    On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:53:22 -0800 (PST), Renate <muunstruk@gmail.com>
    wrote:

Hoping it all will get better, the soap and the world.
    Renate

Amen to both!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05