• Y&R...About my suggestion

From Legend@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 24 20:15:27 2020
    ...as to following interesting threads, I just exited today's show, but not before

Victoria's car was broken into, and her art portfolio stolen

Yes, the one story line we have all learned to hate:

The dreaded reliquary!!!

Actually, it was interesting to see Lily and Devon as Young teens, and Colleen (they should never have killed her off).
    I'm actually going to finish watching the show, maybe over the weekend, when there are fewer ads on CBS All-Access. But, imagine getting stuck with that story, for weeks?

I should have made that stipulation, when suggesting editing and showing full stories...

Not The Reliquary! No Way!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Renate@21:1/5 to Legend on Thu Jun 25 12:09:44 2020
    On Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 11:15:28 PM UTC-4, Legend wrote:
    ...as to following interesting threads, I just exited today's show, but not before

The dreaded reliquary!!!

Actually, it was interesting to see Lily and Devon as Young teens, and Colleen (they should never have killed her off).
    I'm actually going to finish watching the show, maybe over the weekend, when there are fewer ads on CBS All-Access. But, imagine getting stuck with that story, for weeks?

I should have made that stipulation, when suggesting editing and showing full stories...

I pretty much missed the infamous reliquary story, due to work. I will check it out. :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zob@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 25 19:40:54 2020
    On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:15:27 -0700 (PDT), Legend <livinnow@gmail.com>
    wrote:

The dreaded reliquary!!!

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05