• Dilip Kumar is overrated!!!!!!!!

From sarbcpa@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ronny Singh on Fri Jan 29 22:18:44 2016
    On Friday, May 10, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ronny Singh wrote:
    Everyone out here says that Dilip is the best. I have only seen average acting from him.

--

I hate Saif Ali Khan, so should you.

Raven

Dalip Kumar is overated . i have watched ram or sham , ganga jamna , naya daur , dil diya dard liya , yahudi , azad - is a joke of afilm . Remeber this guy did only one or two films a year . Dilip like all older actors could not do action but thats
    hardly acting its just stuntmen . The actors with the most overarching expressions generally are confused as good. Dilip kumar can never be natural when happy . His happiness is limited and fake like amitabh's . Dilip kumar's anger is in his voice but
    will not show on his face . Watch Rajesh in Amardeep when he man handles Bindu or Intefaq etc and compare the voice will match his expressions. Dilip Kumar's sadness was ok In Black and white . He just happens to have a sad face when he is staring into
    the distance.In colour He would have been caught. Look at shakti or all his movies with subash ghai - I have never seen dilip show fear . Chk rajesh Khanna in safar or Bhola Bhala.He is only famous as tragedy king - which is pure overacting with the
    help of over the top makeup - ususally grows beard as amitabh has in old age and tears flowing intense staring into the distance or face buried in his head .What facial expressions did he use . His chheks are the same plain puffy without any definition
    regardless of whther he is happy sad or angry . The guy was pathetic as an actor but a great personality like amitabh, manoj kumar , shashi kapoor etc all decent actors but not great . Guru Dutt was another great or Balraj sahni , Rajesh khanna or
    sanjeeve kumar or nasirudin shah or kamla hassan . Govinda gives better comedic expressions in one scene than a dilip or amitabh will give you in a whole film . Rajesh khanna can go fom extremely happy to extremely sad in 30 seconds as can Amir Khan
    realistcally . Check out Sacha Jhootha - Meri Pyari behania banegi dulhania - song

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From nairgopi20@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 26 08:02:18 2020
    Dilip Kumar is overrated.dilip kumar was inspired by Ashok Kumar (dadamoni) to start acting. Very few know that Ashok Kumar is the first actor to start the concept of method acting not Dilip Kumar. Dilip Kumar has copied Ashok Kumar. he is nothing in
    front of legends like Balraj Sahni, motilal,and Ashok Kumar, so yes, he is overrated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)